The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
has anyone actually got an offer from them in the past few weeks?!
Reply 42
i was at the open day today and a *couple* of people hadn't heard yet.
Hopes you get in
Reply 43
My mate got an offer on friday i think if thats any help to anyone
Reply 44
I'm still waiting on them as well. It's the only place I haven't heard from yet.
Reply 45
daisy91
I'm still waiting on them as well. It's the only place I haven't heard from yet.

Same, it's my last one too!
Reply 46
Anyone received an offer for the 27th feb or 3rd march interview dates for birmingham?
Reply 47
do you think it is worth phoning?
Reply 48
??
Reply 49
daisy91
do you think it is worth phoning?

when was your interview?
Reply 50
andybrandy
when was your interview?

I haven't had an interview. I'm waiting to hear from them after the acknowledgement.
Reply 51
*Princess*
Hey guys
I had my Birmingham interview last week on Friday and I was just wondering how long they take to get back to you after interview?
I know that many people on TSR have had offers from Birmingham and so would appreciate it if you could post when (roughly) your interview was and when you found out about your offer (or rejection)
Also, how was this done? By UCAS track, letter, email or phonecall?

Before I get any useless replies directing me to the search bar i have already tried that so no unhelpful responses please

Thanks x

hey...have u heard from bham yet then?
Reply 52
andybrandy
hey...have u heard from bham yet then?

Got on offer on the 3rd of March
It came up on Track and then I got a letter in the post the next day
Reply 53
I had an interview the other day. I was all dressed up smart and stuff... then waiting at the bus stop a nice woman started talking to me (i was reading some notes at this time) and she noticed i kept looking up to see if the bus was coming. She offered to tell me when the bus comes.. and asked "is that some homework you need to get done?" i was like...ummm no, i have an interview at university. She looked at me stunned.. she asked what for.. and i said.. medicine. That made her even more shocked.. and she asked how old i was. I said 18, to which she replied.. "you look 13". :frown:

The interviewers probably thought i was a joke also
Reply 54
Sahds
I had an interview the other day. I was all dressed up smart and stuff... then waiting at the bus stop a nice woman started talking to me (i was reading some notes at this time) and she noticed i kept looking up to see if the bus was coming. She offered to tell me when the bus comes.. and asked "is that some homework you need to get done?" i was like...ummm no, i have an interview at university. She looked at me stunned.. she asked what for.. and i said.. medicine. That made her even more shocked.. and she asked how old i was. I said 18, to which she replied.. "you look 13". :frown:

The interviewers probably thought i was a joke also

Hey! How was your interview with Bham? How would you rate your performance and what questions were asked? Was that interview process better or worse than keele's?
Reply 55
Just got rejected...via track. didn't even get an interview - never mind

Latest

Trending

Trending