The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've been watching the news since the morning and all day they have been showing that same yellow Seat Ibiza being pushed by people! :yawn: Atleast come up with some new footage as the day progresses!
I want it to snow AFTER I've been to see JLS...... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
My school posted on the website that there's no school tomorrow!

Yay for us Brits at sucking like hell when we get a foot and a half of snow!
paniking_and_not_revising
My school posted on the website that there's no school tomorrow!

Yay for us Brits at sucking like hell when we get a foot and a half of snow!

Woaaahhhh! :shock: - So you're going to have three snow days?
Reply 284
Yeah, I am too :biggrin:

(Well Monday the school didnt close until 10am but still!!!)
Hummm ours is all gone pretty much. But it says we're getting more Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.. weather (!) we will or not I dunno but I hope so. Thursday and Friday off would be nice.
The Stig
Woaaahhhh! :shock: - So you're going to have three snow days?

YES!! I KNOW!! It's great isn't it!

And we're expected a little more snow tomorrow with way more on Thursday and some on Friday and Saturday! It's Brilliant!
I'm on my third day off because my only lesson today was cancelled, woo =D
Reply 288
no snow here in manchester at the moment :frown:
No snow in Surrey. We're expected heavy snow for tomorrow though!
Reply 290
We had heavy snow overnight & it's still snowing now
Weather day four :yeah:

Yay for being iced in :proud:
Reply 292
It's snowing in Rochdale, not heavy though.
Reply 293
I have 25cm here in Northamptonshire, there is too much to get the sledge running properly, but I'm still going to try!!
YESSSS SNOW DAY IN NOTTS! First ever!!

It's deep but it's not THAT deep, meh i'd say about 4inches or so in my back garden, but woo college is closed! No evil chem practical till next week.:tongue:
no school again!! second day this week :smile: there's 6 inches in my garden!
3-4 inches in Nottingham.

Someone has built a snowcat near my flat - I salute you whoever you are! :biggrin:
I can't afford to not be able to go to work this week :frown:

But the buses aren't running at the moment, and nowhere nearby has been gritted so even though all bus services are being reassessed, I'm not sure they'll start up :frown:
I'm ill :frown: so not even at school, its this bludy snow thats made me get this stupid headachy cold. I'm not complaining though... bring more snow onnnnnn :biggrin:
i'm getting bored of snow days i must admit.

Latest

Trending

Trending