The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Sun`
If the world was borderless, had no countries.. it'd end a lot of the drastic ongoings. I know its a cliche, but we are all human, all of us have a right to roam/live anywhere we like, but unfortunately not the case in todays age.

That would never work.

The reason is due to culture and religion. You don't need physical borders, as culture/religion creates its own.
advert
im not a chav, in fact i come from a middle class family. i am not racist but whenever i walk through the inner cities and every other man is foreign it does depress me a bit. when you have tens of thousands of ILLEGAL, yes ILLEGAL, for the third time ILLEGAL immigrants living off the state, i think its common sense to put them back to where they came from. they don't hand out american passports willy nilly so why should we allow economic immigrants here? they pass through germany, france etc and look at stupid old britain and think 'i wanna be avin some of this free healthcare, nice jobs etc'.

MP's in politics these days are weak and only interested in winning the next election, not doing what's good for the country. it really is a bad situation.

Wow so well educated. Economic migrants are not illegal immigrants idiot, they are legal workers who have come here for a reason, and whats wrong with that, hundreds of thousands of Britons move abroad for a better life, are you going to stop them?
You do realise how outnumbered the illegal immigrants are by hard working migrants who pay taxes and contribute to society?
Yes there are illegal immigrants, but do you realise that every damn country in the world has them even your precious USA, do you realise how many south americans illegally work in and enter the US?

You are a racist, you dont want to be called one but you are, it obvious from your post that you dont like people of a different colour or accent regardless of whether they are legal or hardworking or not.

You have absolutely no idea what being a true Briton is, GTFO
Asteron
Yeah, but so are the people who go "omgz, BNP r nazi's !!11!".

The party in itself is not racist, just extremely right-wing. Its the members which tend to be racist.

Why the policy/statement on being against mixed race marriages? If the party wasn't racist, it wouldn't need to make a statement or have a policy on this. What about all the mixed race people in the UK? What about the existing mixed-race marriages? Are they going to become null and void?
Reply 83
Asteron
That would never work.

The reason is due to culture and religion. You don't need physical borders, as culture/religion creates its own.

Yeah I know its an impossible idea, its just hypothetical.
Go Spanish nationalism! Kick out the filthy Brits! Nicking the best holiday homes!
Reply 85
SuperSam_Fantastiche

OMG WHERE DID U FIND THIS PICTURE? ITS OF MY BIRTHDAY LASY YEAR WHY R U POSTING IT ITS PRETTY OFF TOPIC TBH 卍
BNP targetting TSR -- why?

Its not really the mentally subnormal white underclass population
advert
they get handouts and basic accommodation off these charity centres. i saw it on the secret millionaire :smile: .

:rolleyes:

Oh right because the secret millionaire is an accurate portrayal of reality.
Reply 88
Prince Rhyus
Why the policy/statement on being against mixed race marriages? If the party wasn't racist, it wouldn't need to make a statement or have a policy on this. What about all the mixed race people in the UK? What about the existing mixed-race marriages? Are they going to become null and void?

I guess my point is that not everyone of their policies is "burn foreigners" and that some of them would be beneficial to Britain. But quite obviously, not enough to warrant them ever being in power.
Reply 89
M'éclairer
Justify how you are not racist after your ignorant slur which was:

Furthermore, do you honestly believe that the economy will improve if all people, including hundreds of thousands of British Citizens, who are not from the 'Indigenous Population' were to leave?

i am not racist as i am friends with some respectable immigrants whose parents are doctors and lawyers, and these people have integrated into britain, and made friends with the locals, not just stayed with people of their type.

and i know that not all muslims have 10 kids in a family, but it came into my mind after reading this thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=801817
Prince Rhyus

I would assume that the BNP would introduce anti-miscegenation laws like the one's that existed during the period of slavery.
Asteron
I guess my point is that not everyone of their policies is "burn foreigners" and that some of them would be beneficial to Britain. But quite obviously, not enough to warrant them ever being in power.

But you posted that the party is not racist. If the party wasn't racist, it wouldn't need to have a policy nor a statement about mixed race marriages and relationships. It would allow people the freedom to have relationships with whoever they like, irrespective of their race.
Reply 92
sleekchic
:rolleyes:

Oh right because the secret millionaire is an accurate portrayal of reality.

thats the idea of reality TV :biggrin:
Reply 93
advert
i for one would be happy to contribute taxes to the BNP policies, but when my family will be taxed at 45% to this current exuse of a government, it will only increase my resentment.

also, i didnt say the recession will increase the immigration levels, i said that when the economic situation picks up, so will immigration. you just proved in that post that the BNP are in fact correct about poor educational standards :biggrin:

Sorry, I admit i missed a bit out. I meant when we come out of the recession, (hence the bit about increased living standards).

However, I haven't received a poor education, my bad english was probably because on my grandads side, my great great grandma was italian, so im not purely British thus a lesser being than yourself or some crap.... :biggrin:

Although they may be right as you can't spell and have been so easily deluded into agreeing with such nonsense as the BNP. But the fact someone mentioned earlier about our high standards in University and higher education may contradict that.
Also I'm not well off enough for my family to be in the 45% tax band, but I sure as hell know that my Mum would rather pay 45% to a our government than 1% (although it would be more) to a party like the BNP.
Reply 94
In terms of the Extreme Right, the BNP in comparison to western europe, are so small fish.

They are nothing compared to Haider's party in Austria. The BNP, may have sporadic localised sucess but will never gain any sort of national sucess.
Reply 95
That manifesto really does sound like my idea of a hell country. 'Voluntary' repatriation? National Service? Corporal Punishment? Capital Punishment? Withdrawal from the EU and single market? A Bill of Rights yet opposition to fundamental Human Rights?

Utter ********. I class myself as centre-right, yet if a Government with the above policies came to power I think the only option would be violent revolution!
Reply 96
some of the neg reps have really cracked me up :biggrin:

BNP troll must die. Everyone knows you are from the BNP so just **** off and lick my mixed race arse

wonderful - the only posotive rep so far :biggrin:

How dare you try and convert people to fascism by saying that your ancestors died for it. Go crawl back under your racist, narrow minded stone.

you obviously arent a student, you are a member of the BNP trying to influence the youth of this country. Quite frankly if you need to do this to get votes then you are all doomed.

Retard

Racist flawed xenophobe.

K. Thx. Die.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 97
can't TSR do something about these rediculous troll, pro-BNP threads - like delete them or something?
Reply 98
advert
I am fed up with the ballooning population of foreigners in Britain, fed up of resources going to a bottomless pit of third world countries, fed up of a 'modern', incompetent education system, fed up of an inadequate health system, and many other things. the ONLY political party that can bring back some pride in britain is the BNP. if you think i am talking poo then read the following:

So pretty much you want to:
1) Reduce the economy (the steps back in international trading easily take care of this, quote me if you want to know why)
2) Not let Britain help anyone outside of the UK
3) Revert back to an illogical system Napoleon got rid of when took over most of europe in around 1800 (most of europe had stuff like miles and foot, only napoleon realized the metric system is easier to work with and more efficient)
4) Lose democracy (they want to be able to decide who can enter elections...)

Ah yes the BNP getting on their high horse over jobs etc being taken from immigrants. Have they been taught a lesson by Robert Mugabe with the white farmers?

Latest

Trending

Trending