The Student Room Group
I have applied for medicine 2004 entry. I have applied to:

Peninsula
Brighton Sussex
Wales college of Medicine
Southampton Uni

I have not heard anything yet. So far I have gotten a confirmation from Wales just to tell me they have my UCAS form. I know lots of people with interviews already, but I haven't heard a damn thing! But I know its still early days, so crossed fingers!!

Whereabouts have you applied?
Reply 2
i have applied to:

soton uni
Brighton n Sussex
UEA
Peninsula

had interview at brighton n sussex last wk nothing from rest tho
What was the interview like at BSMS? What did they ask you? How do you feel it went??
Reply 4
asked lots n lots about mostly personal statement stuff only 20mins think it went ok not really sure n dont find out till either dec or feb so gotta wait now .......
Reply 5
ive applied at man,leeds,kings,liverpool - heard nothing.
Reply 6
Hiya
does anyone know of ne medicine courses which also lets u go abroad for a year to study?
i think manchester does it, newhere else?
thanx!
~connie~
I don't know of any off the top of my head, but I know that some Universities allow you to do an Intercalated degree in some kind of science subject; maybe you could do that year abroad?? It would be great fun to do, I would definately do it. Other than that, there is always the elective where you go abroad, but thats only for a few months :frown:

Anyone got any interviews yet? My friend has one at Peninsula on Nov 20th, but I haven't heard anything from them yet :frown::frown: Poo!

Latest