Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
OMFG?! Who actually gives a ****?
Reply 2
Perez Hilton thinks so! I am shocked too :eek:
Reply 3
WestHamJake
OMFG?! Who actually gives a ****?

I am guessing you had at least a hint of interest in order to open this thread.
Reply 4
Heh.
Reply 5
I hope so.
lulz
Reply 7
LaurenFah
I am guessing you had at least a hint of interest in order to open this thread.

To see a picture of Rhianna perhaps. :wink:
Reply 8
They say he gave her a good beatin cause she gave him the herp. HAH, i doubt it tho. If that's true, I'd give the bitch a beatdown too.
Honestly tho, that kid looks a bit off and she looks annoying and naggy as hell.
Reply 9
welll some say that he is cheating on her with someone else...maybe she confronted him and he got angry?

they've got matching tattoos and everything :/
Reply 10
the__billy
I hope so.

Haha, seconded.
Reply 11
questionmark
welll some say that he is cheating on her with someone else...maybe she confronted him and he got angry?

they've got matching tattoos and everything
:/

Gosh!! And that's usually a guarantee that the relationship will last forever! Arrrrggghhh! :eek3:
EskimoJo
Gosh!! And that's usually a guarantee that the relationship will last forever! Arrrrggghhh! :eek3:

huh?
what I meant was how STUPID of her to get matching tattoos...now she has a constant reminder of him.
I believe this is the reason:

ew
Just as its really difficult to find a partner who really loves you for who you are rather than how much you earn or how famous you are when you're a figure constantly in the public eye, its also really difficult to get the truth on such matters like this. Most of the information comes from "well placed sources" or "best friends", who are most likely someone who served them in a shop or a cleaner from a hotel or airport they passed through. So, although I'm not trying to trivialise the matter, I always take such things with a pinch of salt.

If he did do it, I reccomend a mature and sophisticated "beef" being initiated by both of them, through the medium of hate songs, ala Frankie and her ex, Eamon or whatever, from a few years back. Like noone got tired of hearing about their ****** up relationship.
Reply 16
questionmark
huh?
what I meant was how STUPID of her to get matching tattoos...now she has a constant reminder of him.

I was only joking!
The police said it was an unidentified woman and not Rihanna, supposedly.
hmm true true everything is just 'allegedly' and 'sources say'...
Reply 19
Chris Brown has gone up slightly in my estimations. Rihanna has stayed static, for not punching him back.

Latest