The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
stormfire
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EU0EQlmfDY

Go live in China for a week and then say that, unless you have been beaten and tortured by the Chinese to the extent that you can no longer speak.

Britain treats Muslims like royalty in comparison with places like China, yet they still have the tenacity to whine and drivel on about the unfair way they are treated.

Receiving better treatment in one country compared to another does not necessarily mean you are being treated fairl in either country!
Compared with Hitler, George Bush is an angel. But so what?

(NOTE: I am not saying that UK actually treats Muslims unfairly. My intention is solely to point out the fallacy in OP's thinking.)
stormfire

Go live in China for a week and then say that, unless you have been beaten and tortured by the Chinese to the extent that you can no longer speak.

Britain treats Muslims like royalty in comparison with places like China, yet they still have the tenacity to whine and drivel on about the unfair way they are treated.

The fact is, no country should treat other minorities unequaly, and screw communism.
stormfire

you tarnish TSR with your ******** talk
GTFO
honestly once in a while an idiot like this comes along on TSR and you dont hear from them again
can you not even construct a proper well reasoned argument so that people may actually debate with you

just CRAWL BACK TO YOUR ********
Reply 5
clad in armour
you tarnish TSR with your ******** talk
GTFO
honestly once in a while an idiot like this comes along on TSR and you dont hear from them again
can you not even construct a proper well reasoned argument so that people may actually debate with you

just CRAWL BACK TO YOUR ********

Ha, according to your lovely little warning there you seem to be the one tarnishing TSR.
Do you have to be tortured to be treated badly?
Miss, miss! But he's doing it too, miss!
Reply 8
stormfire

exactly, im grateful, now i can laugh at all you brits who are lower downt the council house list, hhaaha gaylords
Reply 9
My friend from Pakistan says that if we went there, we'd get treated like crap cause we're white. Two way street.

Also, fair point to OP (sorry I originally forgot); I think because of the obvious history between Muslims and Christians and all the wars and current wars that are going on, some people tend to focus on us Westerners being all obviously so racist and violent towards them.
As people have already pointed out, you argument is ridiculous! I think youre the one doing the moaning, and its people with naive attitudes like yourself which make me angry.
Asymptote
My friend from Pakistan says that if we went there, we'd get treated like crap cause we're white. Two way street.

Also, fair point to OP (sorry I originally forgot); I think because of the obvious history between Muslims and Christians and all the wars and current wars that are going on, some people tend to focus on us Westerners being all obviously so racist and violent towards them.

Well, I can definitely say that your friend's wrong.

I've been to Pakistan three times and once with white friends, no hassle. The opposite, in fact. And of course, it's the same situation here with the minorities.
there's nothing more irritating than people WHINING whilst accusing others of whining. can you not hear yourself? you sound pathetic and you make me want to ship you to china for more than a week.
DisgruntledMoth
Miss, miss! But he's doing it too, miss!

This.
Reply 14
"China vs Islam" will be the biggest question of the 22nd century.

Remember these words.
China isn't Muslim so they have the right to restrict the rise of islam.

Everyone should be jumping up condemning China, but they don't because they're middle-class hypocrites who think they're cool.
Reply 16
OP you should've just posted the video and seen what TSR made of it.
Stupid.
Can I ship you to China?
Reply 19
the OP have serious problems with his logic and thinking skills.

Latest

Trending

Trending