The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

DJkG.1
Are you serious? History is not a proper subject?! :rolleyes:

I'd like to know which subjects you're studying kid, and what grades you're getting too!

i know its late, but i was too busy studying for my maths degree which is what you call a proper subject. seriously you think historys proper subject? its more of a hobby.
the living legend
i know its late, but i was too busy studying for my maths degree which is what you call a proper subject. seriously you think historys proper subject? its more of a hobby.

How funny. There was me thinking Maths is, like, the most pointless subject in the world.
Reply 22
the living legend

K whatever kid, tbh? :woo: :woo:

/ End: Simcard2007

But seriously, I have no respect for a just-passed, relitively weak maths degree from a third-grade university; neither do many other people.

And just to add, why the hell are you replying to a 'how to get an A in A level History' thread when you don't do it and only intend to troll and start up a flame-war? Looks like that maths degree isn't keeping you very busy after all.
the living legend
do a proper subject, why study stuff thats already happened, that aijnt gonna help
lol...
Prime Ministers with History Degrees: 1
Prime Ministers with Maths Degrees: 0
whoops you lost
OP: Go on the History subforum there are loads of kickass helpful people there who will help you get an A :smile:
Bagration
OP: Go on the History subforum there are loads of kickass helpful people there who will help you get an A :smile:

No there aren't. :no: :ninja:

Latest

Trending

Trending