The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

haha i remember this... and Theme Park.... easiest ways to waste time as a kid :wink:
joyfuly memories of childhood come flooding back....
i just spent 4 hours playimg it because of this thread
I wanna play it but left it at home. :sadnod:
:redface: I remember this. The patients going on the toliet use to make me laugh.
Curly_hair_girl
:redface: I remember this. The patients going on the toliet use to make me laugh.

And they used to strain. Huuunnnggg! :biggrin:
Reply 85
Might have to play on this now after my shower instead of all important uni work....stupid game lol!!
Reply 86
When you could see this you knew you had ****** up the level:

I had to sack the receptionist many a time in order to get them all to go home :frown:
Argghhhh thanks to this thread I thought I'd give it another go installing it to kill a little time and have now become addicted to it! Seem to be so much better at it now than when I was a kid - I've won loads of levels already and only played it since the weekend. Soooo addictive!!
Reply 88
Lucinda_x
When you could see this you knew you had ****** up the level:

I had to sack the receptionist many a time in order to get them all to go home :frown:

Oh good, I'm not the only one who does that :biggrin:
haha! I hated seeing someone die and floating off as an angel, and once I saw the grim reaper come and get someone. Worst bit was loosing the £10,000 bonus if you can't get through a year without killing anyone.
i played it for another 3 hours yesterday :P
and for once i'm amazing! it hasn't ended up like lucinda's drawing.
but i have been reeeally carefull and strategically planned it

Latest