The Student Room Group

UVM Kosice

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2720
Original post by victoro2to
Ok I have also been conditionally accepted into the UVM Kosice 4-year degree! :rolleyes:

congrats!! same 😁
Original post by Ed A
congrats!! same 😁

Nice! See you around I guess ^^
Reply 2722
Original post by victoro2to
Nice! See you around I guess ^^

what were your conditions? I have to do biophysics and biochem/chem subjects. and have you sent your original documents yet? not something you want to get lost in the post :/
Original post by Ed A
what were your conditions? I have to do biophysics and biochem/chem subjects. and have you sent your original documents yet? not something you want to get lost in the post :/

I don't have any conditions apparently. I have a Bachelor degree in biology/chemistry and a Master degree in biochemistry (which I didn't use for the application). As far as the documents are concerned, I haven't sent anything yet, because they are not in English so not sure if they have to be translated now or in later stages as well as getting the "Apostille". I will call Lenka tomorrow I guess.
Congrats both!! There is a Facebook page for 2020 freshers you should both join:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/681571992667450/?ref=share

Ed, are you from the UK?
Reply 2725
Original post by Ed A
@victoro2to I had confirmation today from Lenka that my application had been received. have you heard that they have now received your application?

anyone know if its too late to apply? I sent my application in a couple of days ago. How long does it usually take for them to get back you?
I can’t help on deadlines, although I think if they have space then they’ll consider all applications?! They can be very slow to get back to you though. I’ve sent two emails in the past 2 weeks and heard nothing back, and I’m waiting on my acceptance letter. I think it’s usually a couple/ few weeks until they have evaluated applications, but confirm with them that they’ve received your application sooner..
Reply 2727
Original post by tallieireland
I can’t help on deadlines, although I think if they have space then they’ll consider all applications?! They can be very slow to get back to you though. I’ve sent two emails in the past 2 weeks and heard nothing back, and I’m waiting on my acceptance letter. I think it’s usually a couple/ few weeks until they have evaluated applications, but confirm with them that they’ve received your application sooner..

Thank you! I'll try giving them a call next week to find out more
Hi, is there anyone who has recently applied from Scotland? I have sent in all my documentation to apply but have been told they have to send away to verify if my SQA certificates meets with requirements for full secondary education qualification entitling to higher education study with the Ministry of Education of Slovak republic. Basically this is because if I was accepted to study I would need to submit my leavers certificate for high school to the Ministry of Education. We don't get a leavers certificate in Scotland so I just sent my SQA results to them as part of the application process.Thanks!
hey everyone. so im a year 12 going into year 13 student and i was looking at UVMs 6 year vet med program. Is there anyone whos currently studying in the program who can give me a brief summary as to how you're enjoying the course. After reading a portion of this thread, UVM really does sound like a great uni but i would like to know it from a current students perspective.:smile:
Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I have started a blog about studying at UVM Kosice. I am starting the 4 year course this September and moved to Kosice last week. I thought I would start a blog to hopefully provide a bit more info about the university and living here as I know it can be difficult to really understand what its like! So yeah go check it out, I hope it can help! :smile: https://vetstudentabroadcom.wordpress.com/
hello! has anyone applied for 2022 entry for the 4 year course? I've just sent of all my documents and received an email saying they have been sent to the admission committee! I'm a nearly two year qualified veterinary nurse with a 2:1 in vet nursing science from Hartpury. Just seeing if there is anyone else on here who has applied! :smile:
Reply 2732
Hello!

I have applied for the 6 year course as a mature student. Waiting to hear back. Curious if anyone else here has applied!

PM me if you’d like to chat 😃
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending