The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I rarely get too bad of a hangover. After a bout of drinking you know in the morning you just aren't 100% but then if you take a shower......damn feels like sea sickness.
LadyJaneGrey
What on earth do you buy that's £60? I'll spend maximum £15 on alcohol, but that's only if I really go for it at the bar and the clubs nice and there's no pre-lash. Normally I spend around a tenner and drink and reckon the club entry and taxi fare doesn't really count towards money spent on hangovers.

Well...
When I predrink at a pub it seems to always come to like £60 by the end of the night.
Plus it depends what city your in and what club it is, but where I am it's expensive when it's not a student night!
I rarely spend over £15 as we split a bottle of vodka between two of us before we go so pretty hammered.
Reply 23
[QUOTE='rach [shikari]']I rarely spend over £15 as we split a bottle of vodka between two of us before we go so pretty hammered.

Half a bottle of vodka? Geez. I have like 3/4 of a 1/4 bottle of brandy before going out which is awesome.
Reply 24
Drinking to that level is not work the hangover, but who says you have to drink that much?

"Going out" is fun, but that doesn't necessarily equal a ridiculous hangover. I never understand people who consistently go out, get drunk, and then spend the rest of the night and the next day throwing up and complaining. Once or twice if you misjudge your limits maybe, but consistently?
I never really get hangovers but if i'm going on a proper night out I usually have a bottle of wine before I leave. I've learnt to take out a set amount of money and stopped taking my card out as I end up spending on it and believe me I have spent ridiculous amounts in the past :s:. I've only ever had about 4 hangovers but the worst one I was ill for about a week, I think that was more like alcohol poisoning though.

I hate that not remembering what happened at all the night before feeling though. I've had a lot more of them and I think they're worse than hangovers.
For me, about half of the time it is.
Reply 27
fabz765
I've just been on a week in Magaluf..drank every night and felt fine after the whole holiday.

You build up a tolerance, I notice. After a couple of days of heavy drinking, it's bloody difficult to get a hangover.
Reply 28
Big binges are not worth the hangover, but a moderate binge is worth the minor hangover you can work off quickly.
Reply 29
JmsG
Wow you guys are boring, get a life and go out with your mates.

agreeeeeeed

Latest

Trending

Trending