The Student Room Group

What are the least busiest times to go to a university gym.

In the uni im currently at, they offer a free gym membership to all students living in halls. However, only allowed entry from 6:30am - 11:30am. I recently went at 11am and it was so packed that all the machines and equipment were being used.

Just wondering, between these times, what would be the least busiest so i can actually workout rather than spend half my time walking around and waiting for people to finish.
Reply 1
In my days, usually afternoons were free but I'd go in late evenings before closing time in my final year.

The uni Gym I was at never used to get too busy in evening.

Early mornings are likely a good bet for you :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by JVM2020
In my days, usually afternoons were free but I'd go in late evenings before closing time in my final year.

The uni Gym I was at never used to get too busy in evening.

Early mornings are likely a good bet for you :smile:

I can upgrade my membership to visit the gym from 6:30am - 10:30pm but costs £127. Think that is worth it?
It might be more accurate to go and look at the gym yourself at other times rather than expecting strangers online to simply guess a random unis gym habits or where other strangers are going to be :tongue:
Early mornings Id assume - especially on a Saturday when most are nursing hangovers 🤣

Quick Reply

Latest