The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

bubba.ok
for people wondering what a meat sweat is, i think the OP is referring to this :

'the point of eating too much that your already excreting sweat that smells like the food you just ate. '

source: urban dictionary.

and no, i've never had sweat that smelt like meat :s-smilie:

I don't think the actual sweat smeels of meats (well not in my case).... unless the sweat is taken away for further Scientific research into this phenomena, and tbf with meat on the table it would give away the illusion of smelling like meat when you are actually smelling the meat on your plate. I'm thinking about writing research paper on this topic. Who knows. might get a Nobel if its a slow year. :cool:
Reply 21
Haz313
You're missing out.

really?
how much will i have to eat for it to happen?
Reply 22
Neville 'Facking' Bartos
I don't think the actual sweat smeels of meats (well not in my case).... unless the sweat is taken away for further Scientific research into this phenomena, and tbf with meat on the table it would give away the illusion of smelling like meat when you are actually smelling the meat on your plate. I'm thinking about writing research paper on this topic. Who knows. might get a Nobel if its a slow year. :cool:

yeah you've made a few valid points there.
so if your sweat doesn't smell of meat, is it just cause you sweat when eating a lot of meat?
Reply 23
I get the cheese sweats from waaaay too much cheese avec wine. My gf and I used to try and test the theory that eating a tonne of cheese before bed gives you really weird dreams.
Reply 24
bubba.ok
really?
how much will i have to eat for it to happen?

It varies from person to person, depending on meat tolerance levels and other crucial factors such as hydration levels.
Reue
I get the cheese sweats from waaaay too much cheese avec wine. My gf and I used to try and test the theory that eating a tonne of cheese before bed gives you really weird dreams.

Start talking about steaks or GTFO.:colonhash:..... 'Cheese avec wine' :shifty:
bubba.ok
is it just cause you sweat when eating a lot of meat?

Ja
Original post by &#946
I've heard of it from Joey on Friends, but nope, not in real life. :p:

I swear its just a joke too......

...apparently not:woo:
Reply 28
Neville 'Facking' Bartos
Start talking about steaks or GTFO.:colonhash:..... 'Cheese avec wine' :shifty:

lol! awhh come on, what if they're vegetarian?
Reply 29
Haz313
It varies from person to person, depending on meat tolerance levels and other crucial factors such as hydration levels.

hmm, there's a beef joint burning a whole in my fridge..
Reply 30
bubba.ok
hmm, there's a beef joint burning a whole in my fridge..

Pounce, my friend. Pounce.
Reply 31
£6.99 for unlimited chicken wings at Hooters did indeed lead to a bout of the meat sweats.

I tried to blame the beer, but no, apparently it was the 45 chicken wings.
Reply 32
simeon
£6.99 for unlimited chicken wings at Hooters did indeed lead to a bout of the meat sweats.

I tried to blame the beer, but no, apparently it was the 45 chicken wings.

Hooters :coma: (not at the food)

Latest

Trending

Trending