The Student Room Group

Felt embarrassed by my clothing

I hate embarrassing situations and I was having a test today, and they were security scanning me and asked question about my clothing.

I replied saying "no I don't know what that logo is but I thought it looked like meat." I don't like meat on clothing btw, the lady thought it was a ladybug. I don't know why I said that.

They started laughing and I felt embarrassed before going ahead. Do they now think I like meat logos on my clothing and they just laughed at the fact it was so random? or did they think I'm a crazy person. She said she hopes my 'meat socks' brings me luck. I know I'm reading too much into it but I've been thinking about it all day.

I think I might email the staff team to clear this up? Is this a step too far? I just want to provide feedback about the test and then this situation. Would that be okay?
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 1
I think I might add this to the email for the staff team to clear this up? Is this a step too far? I just want to provide feedback about the test and then this situation. Would that be okay?
(edited 9 months ago)
If clearing this up would make you calm and you feel like that is the right thing to do, then sure, do it. Personally, I wouldn't bother. But if you felt so embarrassed and you've been thinking about it the whole day, then maybe it is a good idea to email them, just for your peace of mind.
Reply 3
Original post by belkcambura71
If clearing this up would make you calm and you feel like that is the right thing to do, then sure, do it. Personally, I wouldn't bother. But if you felt so embarrassed and you've been thinking about it the whole day, then maybe it is a good idea to email them, just for your peace of mind.

Yeah I want to to be honest because I felt embarrassed in the sense that I was sad about it.

Quick Reply

Latest