The Student Room Group
Macauly Culkin.
Reply 2
no the guy after him, the bearded one. Macauley says 'remember me' or something like that
not not macaulay culkin, the guy at the end whose head looks too big for the rest of his body.
"don't call me by my stage name"- well, it'd help if people knew what your real one was without having to search wikipedia to find it!
Ohh, i'll have a look.
Reply 5
bigman_ben
not not macaulay culkin, the guy at the end whose head looks too big for the rest of his body.
"don't call me by my stage name"- well, it'd help if people knew what your real one was without having to search wikipedia to find it!

Bit of a contradiction really, he states in the previous Aviva advert that he wouldn't have been as famous without his stage name, or something to that effect.
bigman_ben

The one who says "dont call me by my stage name" is Ringo Starr from the beatles. Real name Richard Starkey, i didn't wiki it.

Not a clue who the one who says "just recognise me" is though
Reply 7
lol at the "im not a target market" line. Of course you are. You are the target market of people who do not like being target markets =p
Reply 8
Maybe it's just some random guy who wants recognition. Perhaps he will get it...for being in the Aviva advert.

Latest

Trending

Trending