The Student Room Group

International Hospitality Management transfer

Hi,
Im in my first year of IHM in the Netherlands at the moment, but I have applied for a transfer to spend my second and the final year in the UK. This is mainly because although I do enjoy my course, I dont find it particularly challenging; and I figured studying in Britain would improve my English skills and give me a better chance on the job market.
Now here's my problem: I have so far received conditional offers of 4 of my choices: Surrey, UCLan, Napier and Huddersfield, and Im still waiting for an answer from Brighton. Ive visited Surrey and UClan and really liked both, but I only went on a campus tour and therefore wasnt able to speak to anyone who is actually on that course.
So I was wondering if there's anyone here who is studying this subject or is at any of the universities and can help me???
I really have no idea which one to choose, and Im not even sure if I should leave the Netherlands after all... :confused:
So, Id be interested in ANY information about the course, like what kind of modules you have, how demanding it is, how many students there are on the course, how much time you spend in lectures etc etc! And of course, which university you think is best out of my choices, and why!
Id appreciate any help, thanks!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending