The Student Room Group

Anglia Ruskin transfer to medicine

Hi guys! I’m really upset I’m trying to apply for a transfer scheme to medicine in Anglia Ruskin. I got a 617 ukcat average and a band 3. Is it still possible to get in, considering I get really high grades and with a good personal statement.
Original post by Alixe.xx
Hi guys! I’m really upset I’m trying to apply for a transfer scheme to medicine in Anglia Ruskin. I got a 617 ukcat average and a band 3. Is it still possible to get in, considering I get really high grades and with a good personal statement.

https://aru.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/medicine/how-to-apply/internal-transfer

try to email them, and I'll tag people that can help :smile: @becausethenight

I don't think anyone here is an expert on the transfer scheme - I assume you've completed a year of a biomed degree or something?
They may publish their cutoffs online or you can just wait and see, given it's not like you're losing a UCAS slot?
Reply 3
Original post by CatInTheCorner

Thankyou so much that would be helpful
Reply 4
Original post by becausethenight
I don't think anyone here is an expert on the transfer scheme - I assume you've completed a year of a biomed degree or something?
They may publish their cutoffs online or you can just wait and see, given it's not like you're losing a UCAS slot?

Thankyou for replying. As far as I’m aware their cutoff last year was 607 average however I’m wondering with a. Band 3 as well it may not be looking too great.
Reply 5

Have a look here, it will have everything you're looking for!
Reply 6
Original post by SyedN
Have a look here, it will have everything you're looking for!

Thankyou
Thankyou for replying. As far as I’m aware their cutoff last year was 607 average however I’m wondering with a. Band 3 as well it may not be looking too great.

They may not score SJT - if you have access to the cutoff I’m sure you can find out that sort of thing?
Reply 8

Hi , did you manage to get in? I’m in the same situation as you
Do you know if they rank ir ucat separately alongside only th other internal trnafer applicants or do they rank alongside the rest of the country??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending