The Student Room Group

Celebrities you were surprised to find out were gay.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Raindroped
haha sorry, i was shocked as well with Wentworth miller, but i sort of see it now! Although as i said it hasn't been confirmed so theres still a glimer of hope!

I said earlier it's not true! People are just barfing out names on here left right and centre; take it with a pinch of salt!!

If you're not sure, check Wikipedia.
simon amstell!
i can't get over it - i'm a little bit heartbroken i think lol.
QwentyJ
I said earlier it's not true! People are just barfing out names on here left right and centre; take it with a pinch of salt!!

If you're not sure, check Wikipedia.

Yep, Wikipedia is sure known for it's utmost reliability.

My world was rocked to the core when i found out that NPH was gay. *Leave me, i must weep!*
Reply 183
DaneCook
Yep, Wikipedie is sure known for it's utmost reliability.

My world was rocked to the core when i found out that NPH was gay. *Leave me, i must weep!*

As a rule, it generally is reliable.

Look under the personal life sections and it will normally say.
Reply 184
ocelotrevs
In the closet? No.
If they were gay they'd be in Narnia.

Mr. T was never in Police Academy.

haha how dumb of me, I knew that didn't look right. I meant The A Team :P
elziebelzie
simon amstell!
i can't get over it - i'm a little bit heartbroken i think lol.

really :eek:
This isn't DTR's day.
haha how dumb of me, I knew that didn't look right. I meant The A Team :P

Dude, Mr. T isn't gay at all.
common_person
Dumbledore :eek3:

This!
music is my girlfriend
I AM in line. In front of you :smile:

Fine. I'll tickle the back of your knees until you collapse in hysterics and get asked to leave. And voila, my masterful plan for first dibs on Ellen Page is complete.
Reply 189
Cristiano Ronaldo. He's not 'out' yet, but just ******* look at him.

Raul Esparza, Neil Patrick Harris, Nathan Lane and David Starkey.
And as for the 'heavily-rumoured': Wentworth Miller and Lee Pace.
On a slightly-related topic: Did anyone see Stephen Fry on that Missing People thing yesterday? He's so thin now.
Reply 191
I was quite happy when i found out Simon Amstell is Gay!
Reply 192
kayscout

On a slightly-related topic: Did anyone see Stephen Fry on that Missing People thing yesterday? He's so thin now.

It must be all the walking he tweets about :p:
kayscout
Raul Esparza, Neil Patrick Harris, Nathan Lane and David Starkey.
And as for the 'heavily-rumoured': Wentworth Miller and Lee Pace.

In reply to the Stephen Fry thing, I saw him, and he doesn't look well...
Christien
Cristiano Ronaldo. He's not 'out' yet, but just ******* look at him.

Haha. Could say the same thing about David Beckham though. Pink nail varnish? And a sari?

I was surprised about Derren Brown, I only found out by looking at this thread. And I was surprised about Ian McKellen and Stephen Fry too, when I heard about them.

And Amelie Mauresmo! I suppose it's obvious, but I never saw it.
Reply 195
I'm sure there are many gay footballers - it's just difficult for them to be open about who they are cause football fans aren't famous for their tolerance and intellect.
fabulous_darling
The woman who plays Pat Butcher in Eastenders.

No!!! :eek3:
Reply 197
Kayran
I'm sure there are many gay footballers - it's just difficult for them to be open about who they are cause football fans aren't famous for their tolerance and intellect.

The funniest thing I ever heard was when the older Ronaldo got caught in a hotel with three prostitutes, they were all transvestites. :smile:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-562742/Brazilian-World-Cup-star-Ronaldo-takes-prostitutes-hotel-room--discover-MEN.html
Reply 198
JMonkey
The funniest thing I ever heard was when the older Ronaldo got caught in a hotel with three prostitutes, they were all transvestites. :smile:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-562742/Brazilian-World-Cup-star-Ronaldo-takes-prostitutes-hotel-room--discover-MEN.html

:laugh:

That was hilarious. You can tell from the pictures that those women were obviously men at some time.
hooly16
simon amstell, i still can't believe it!

OMG!

And Wetworth Millers not gay.....right?

Quick Reply

Latest