The Student Room Group

Celebrities you were surprised to find out were gay.

Scroll to see replies

Psyk
If you watch the credits to Harold and Kumar you'll see he's credited as "Neil Patrick Harris ... Neil Patrick Harris" instead of "Neil Patrick Harris ... Himself". He wanted it that way because the character he plays is actually nothing like him.

It is kind of funny that he's typecast as an ultra-hetero sleazebag when he's actually gay. Barney isn't any less legendary just because the guy that plays him is gay.

He is still quite legendary indeed. It always shocks me to think he is gay though, just because of Barneys lifestyle. Once you take a good look at his character he does seem quite gay however...

On another note, how incredibly awesome is Barneys apartment :redface:

(from a fair few pages back, I got so far and felt the need to respond...)
Reply 241
Evan Davis! soooooo gutted! :eek3:

Also, Derren Brown! :eek:

And Missy Elliot, really??? :eek2:

David Starkey, Ian McKellen, Dumbledore! :eek4: I all knew about before this thread but was surprised when I heard!
cclark
the guy from step up..i thought that was quite a shocker

Channing Tatum? No way!
Reply 243
aeiou81
Evan Davis! soooooo gutted! :eek3:

Also, Derren Brown! :eek:

And Missy Elliot, really??? :eek2:

David Starkey, Ian McKellen, Dumbledore! :eek4: I all knew about before this thread but was surprised when I heard!

Missy Elliot - no, the rest, yes.
Cobbïns31770
Presenter from Dragon's Den - Evan Davis

The one with sticky-out ears and googly eyes?
is jimmy carr gay? i get confused lool
Reply 246
SiaSiaSia
Me too!

I know, I saw your post - the reaction did make me laugh!

And I totally agree about his girlfriend! She'd have green eyes too, and wouldn't wear anything bright but would always look "classic". Perhaps we should email a drawing of this percieved girlfriend, and persuade to try being bi for a bit? :biggrin:

I have obviously just over-thought that way too much, I'm going to go sleep now..
Reply 247
llacerta
David Hyde Pierce! (Niles from Frasier).

He's so hawt, but now I can't really fantasize about him anymore because I can just imagine him going, 'uh, no, sorry, I'm gay'. :P

noooooooo I knew it :'(
david beckham JOKE!....mark from westlife
Reply 249
flowermaster91
is jimmy carr gay? i get confused lool

I don't think so. Infact, just checked Wiki and "He is now engaged to long-term girlfriend, Karoline Copping"

I do know that he lost his virginity when he was 26 though.
Hibz123
Wentworth Miller:shock:

SHOCKER!
Mr. T
alan910_2
Stephen Fry!

It totally ruined the God-like image of him I always upheld...

:ditto: i cant imagine him getting it up the ass
not many people know this, but the guy who plays the dad in "frasier" is gay
Reply 254
I never knew about Derren Brown or Simon Amstell until I read this thread :\ can't say I'm really shocked about Derren Brown, but I'd never thought that Simon Amstell was gay.
I actually only found out about Stephen Fry a few weeks ago, didn't surprise me at all though :tongue:
__Katy
I know, I saw your post - the reaction did make me laugh!

And I totally agree about his girlfriend! She'd have green eyes too, and wouldn't wear anything bright but would always look "classic". Perhaps we should email a drawing of this percieved girlfriend, and persuade to try being bi for a bit? :biggrin:

I have obviously just over-thought that way too much, I'm going to go sleep now..

Hahahaha we should photoshop a picture of "her" and him together
I once photoshopped a picture of me and david tennant together but that's because.
uhm
Why does it matter?
I had no clue about Pam St Clement!!! (Pat from Eastenders)
Oh that woman from Neighbours (or Home and Away, its Australian either way)

She has short hair, susan I think it is, I just never thought of her as being gay!
Reply 259
SiaSiaSia
Hahahaha we should photoshop a picture of "her" and him together
I once photoshopped a picture of me and david tennant together but that's because.
uhm

I personally think thats a flaw proof plan to convince him!

Now, if it was anyone other than David Tennant, slightly weird, but perfectly reasonably considering he is... Well, him!

Quick Reply

Latest