The Student Room Group

Celebrities you were surprised to find out were gay.

Scroll to see replies

plasticfantastic
SHOCKER!

it cant be true!!! :frown:...i swear he has a g/f?
__Katy
I don't think so. Infact, just checked Wiki and "He is now engaged to long-term girlfriend, Karoline Copping"

I do know that he lost his virginity when he was 26 though.

woah! thnx, i always thought he was gay lol
__Katy
I personally think thats a flaw proof plan to convince him!

Now, if it was anyone other than David Tennant, slightly weird, but perfectly reasonably considering he is... Well, him!

Mmmmmmmmm
He was even my facebook picture once because I couldn't find an attractive picture of myself
Ohh he makes me all ...
eeeeeee

:P
Reply 263
I lost count of just how many times I've said Wentworth Miller is gay.

Imagine my suprise when I found out that Chase Crawford from Gossip Girl was gay!
Reply 264
I think you're thinking of Alan Carr, the slightly more camper, buck toothed comedian.
Reply 265
Scott Mills...I could not believe it! In fact, I still don't. Scott's not gay. No.

Kristian Digby :frown:

Michael French! I was absolutely shocked to read that he was gay/bi, I never would have guessed!
steed999
Lindsay Lohan. But then again i think she is just a bit confused at the moment

I agree. Was shocked to see her with Sam Ronson; didn't think it would last. To be honest though, LiLo was rumoured to have frittered away $$$$$$, so thought it might be a publicity stunt at first but it lasted quite a while. Confused little lass I reckon.
Seriously Google some of these rumours, most of them are just rumours anyway!
Reply 268
i heard that Vin Diesel was gay but turns out that was just a rumour
Reply 269
flowermaster91
woah! thnx, i always thought he was gay lol

He does tend to radiate that vibe doesn't he? :tongue:

SiaSiaSia
Mmmmmmmmm
He was even my facebook picture once because I couldn't find an attractive picture of myself
Ohh he makes me all ...
eeeeeee

:P

Imagine the uproar if he came out. I knew it'd be too true to have a quirky Doctor who could also recite Shakespeare!
Reply 270
laura_beth
Oh that woman from Neighbours (or Home and Away, its Australian either way)

She has short hair, susan I think it is, I just never thought of her as being gay!

No way!?! Susan from Neighbours!!? I never would've thought! :eek:

In fact, I had no idea most of the people mentioned on this thread were gay. Ian McKellen, Wentworth Miller, Simon Amstell, Pat from Eastenders, Derren Brown, Aaron Samuels from Mean Girls, Jodie Foster, Scott Mills. I clearly have no gaydar. I knew that already though.

I was shocked about John Barrowman (I did know that one). Oh, and the guy from Gossip Girl.
QwentyJ
I lost count of just how many times I've said Wentworth Miller is gay.

Imagine my suprise when I found out that Chase Crawford from Gossip Girl was gay!

He isn't gay lol
He went out with Carrie underwood.
__Katy

Imagine the uproar if he came out. I knew it'd be too true to have a quirky Doctor who could also recite Shakespeare!

DON'T YOU SUGGEST SUCH A THING!
i am so going to try and get a job on the set of his next thing he's working on... he always seems to sleep with costars
It seems most people are surprised about guys being gay.
_Fleur_
Jodie Foster

LoL the hair didn't set off any alarm bells?
flowermaster91
it cant be true!!! :frown:...i swear he has a g/f?

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00010934.html

There's photos of him with his boyf!
_Fleur_
No way!?! Susan from Neighbours!!? I never would've thought! :eek:

In fact, I had no idea most of the people mentioned on this thread were gay. Ian McKellen, Wentworth Miller, Simon Amstell, Pat from Eastenders, Derren Brown, Aaron Samuels from Mean Girls, Jodie Foster, Scott Mills. I clearly have no gaydar. I knew that already though.

I was shocked about John Barrowman (I did know that one). Oh, and the guy from Gossip Girl.

Aaron Samuels from Mean Girls?
Another shocker!
Not sure if he really counts as much of a celeb anymore, but Darren Hayes :O
I wanted to marry him when I was younger as well :frown:
Reply 278
Geek_Pride
He isn't gay lol
He went out with Carrie underwood.

Dammit, my cover's been blown!

Abort.

ABORT!!
Reply 279
i dont understand, are people being serious that they didnt know simon amstell was gay clearly a agayboy, his agreement/satire at gay people was clearly a revelation of his own sexuality

Quick Reply

Latest