The Student Room Group

Celebrities you were surprised to find out were gay.

Scroll to see replies

plasticfantastic
http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00010934.html

There's photos of him with his boyf!

I hope this is true lol
Reply 281
I didn't know Anne Heche was gay.

but Scott Mills?! my god..i'm happy :smile:
Reply 282
ATTENTION: Wentworth Miller - not gay!

http://gossip.elliottback.com/is-wentworth-miller-gay/
This thread has torn apart my world :|
QwentyJ
Dammit, my cover's been blown!

Abort.

ABORT!!

Haha, nice try!
My best friend idolizes him. So when I see her tomorrow I'm going to tell her that he is gay, just for the lolz
Reply 285
Geek_Pride
Haha, nice try!
My best friend idolizes him. So when I see her tomorrow I'm going to tell her that he is gay, just for the lolz

I knew I should have chosen the other guy....
Brightonion
I hope this is true lol

Lol. I was so shocked by it that I researched further and found this:

http://www.afterelton.com/blog/brianjuergens/luke-macfarlane-brothers-and-sisters-comes-out-as-gay

I'd say they're more than just friends...
_Fleur_
No way!?! Susan from Neighbours!!? I never would've thought! :eek:

In fact, I had no idea most of the people mentioned on this thread were gay. Ian McKellen, Wentworth Miller, Simon Amstell, Pat from Eastenders, Derren Brown, Aaron Samuels from Mean Girls, Jodie Foster, Scott Mills. I clearly have no gaydar. I knew that already though.

I was shocked about John Barrowman (I did know that one). Oh, and the guy from Gossip Girl.

I am sure that the guy from gossip girl one was just a rumour, unless it's been confirmed since I heard about it. and Aaron Samuels, that is rather surprizing! As quite a few others I didn't expect Derren Brown as being gay for ages.:confused:
Jodie Foster.

My favourite actor since I was about 9, and when I found out, I was really suprised.
Reply 289
SiaSiaSia
DON'T YOU SUGGEST SUCH A THING!
i am so going to try and get a job on the set of his next thing he's working on... he always seems to sleep with costars

Oh no, really? In my head, he is always the sweet type who is a bit shy when it comes to stuff like that, and wants to only do it with people who "mean something to him". Don't spoil my perfected image!
This thread just proves how gullible people are. :rofl:
Keynes, Greta Garbo, Evan Davis & Foucalt all surprised me.
__Katy
Oh no, really? In my head, he is always the sweet type who is a bit shy when it comes to stuff like that, and wants to only do it with people who "mean something to him". Don't spoil my perfected image!

Hahahah sorry :P
he even had sex with that girl who was acting as his daughter

I really want him and Billie together...
QwentyJ
I knew I should have chosen the other guy....

I don't know if any of the guys on gossip girl are gay..
Reply 293
caroline147
This thread just proves how gullible people are. :rofl:
Keynes, Greta Garbo, Evan Davis & Foucalt.

No joke - Evan Davies is actually gat. A report on BBC news about Homosexual men had him as an interviewee.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evan_Davis_(journalist)

See at the bottom.
Reply 294
jonboyyork
LoL the hair didn't set off any alarm bells?

The hair? Sorry, I think I've only seen her in Panic Room and that one about her kid on the airplane, and there was nothing alarming about her hair in either of those, if I remember correctly. :confused:

plasticfantastic
Aaron Samuels from Mean Girls?
Another shocker!

laura_beth
I am sure that the guy from gossip girl one was just a rumour, unless it's been confirmed since I heard about it. and Aaron Samuels, that is rather surprizing! As quite a few others I didn't expect Derren Brown as being gay for ages.:confused:

I know!! Not even sure if it's true, just something I saw on this thread. Seems too random to be made up though. There's something so upsetting about finding out a really attractive male celebrity is gay, even though there's a virtually negligable chance you'll ever even meet them!
QwentyJ
No joke - Evan Davies is actually gay. A report on BBC news about Homosexual men had him as an interviewee.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evan_Davis_(journalist)

See at the bottom.

Haha, I should've made it clear. The second sentence was my list.
(Though Evan Davis is definitely a shocker :yep:)
Reply 296
john barrowman
_Fleur_
The hair? Sorry, I think I've only seen her in Panic Room and that one about her kid on the airplane, and there was nothing alarming about her hair in either of those, if I remember correctly. :confused:

I know!! Not even sure if it's true, just something I saw on this thread. Seems too random to be made up though. There's something so upsetting about finding out a really attractive male celebrity is gay, even though there's a virtually negligable chance you'll ever even meet them!

I feel the same! Hahaha. Inside, admittedly, something burst. Like it actually is upsetting a little ):
Reply 298
Lehane
Claire Balding. Completely hadn't realised!

Oh yehh - Hes VERY gay...

He almost looks like a woman... Not quite tho :wink:
Reply 299
caroline147
Haha, I should've made it clear. The second sentence was my list.
(Though Evan Davis is definitely a shocker :yep:)

It appears as though I've been owned.

How very dire.

Quick Reply

Latest