The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

James77
Access course in Derby University :smile:

I tried to apply there, mainly cause its based at university, but they only accept applications from certain postcodes :frown:

But its alright, the facilites and accommodation at Warwickshire look pretty good :p:

What is your course like?
Reply 101
aniflorenceduck
I tried to apply there, mainly cause its based at university, but they only accept applications from certain postcodes :frown:

But its alright, the facilites and accommodation at Warwickshire look pretty good :p:

What is your course like?

Yeah! I noticed that on the info evening booking page about the postcodes! Im very lucky that its a 15 min walk from me, I was quite suprised when I went in for a look a few weeks back, it's had quite a few million spent on the campus over the last year or so and is very nice inside. Roll on september!

I know someone who went to Warwick - they loved it there!
I am not a happy bunny atm!
Yeh i've heard really good things about it! plus i love the midlands and everything about it. Anyone know what Leamington Spa is like?

Why are you not happy???
aniflorenceduck
Yeh i've heard really good things about it! plus i love the midlands and everything about it. Anyone know what Leamington Spa is like?

Why are you not happy???

My maths GCSE (which I'm retaking in June to get the higher grade that 3 out of my 5 unis need) is predicted at a C, I need a B as I already hold a C! It's the reason I've been rejected immediately from two of my choices already :eek3: My tutor just emailed me and is going to help me try and sort it though :smile: *Breathes slight sigh of relief*
No way :frown: I hope it all gets sorted out for you! Can they really reject on the basis of grades?

I suppose they can thats a silly question. Do you think that they can change their mind?
aniflorenceduck
No way :frown: I hope it all gets sorted out for you! Can they really reject on the basis of grades?

I suppose they can thats a silly question. Do you think that they can change their mind?

Yep, 'cos I don't meet the requirements!

I don't know yet, my tutor is going to try and sort it out for me so fingers crossed!
Reply 107
Got my results back on my Physics exam on Mechanics, got a distinction :biggrin: score
Got my Psychology compulsory module results, Distinction :biggrin:

Got a merit in the Study Skills compulsory module, hoping to get a distinction/merit in the big 12 credit project and the two law/government and politics modules I've picked, so hopefully I'll be on track for 30 lvl3 credits @Distinction or merit :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending