The Student Room Group

EO work coach DWP 604 Avon Somerset Gloucestershire

Hello,
I wondered if anyone had been contacted (604 Avon Somerset Gloucestershire). I applied on 25th September, did my interview on the 9th October and I'm still waiting. My status hasn't changed for weeks: Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.
Thank you and good luck everyone
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by mt8
Hello,
I wondered if anyone had been contacted (604 Avon Somerset Gloucestershire). I applied on 25th September, did my interview on the 9th October and I'm still waiting. My status hasn't changed for weeks: Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.
Thank you and good luck everyone

Hi, how long after this did it take to hear the outcome of your interview please?
Reply 2
Original post by EKM132
Hi, how long after this did it take to hear the outcome of your interview please?

Hi,
Sorry for the late reply.
09/10/2023 Pre Recorded Video Interview
29/11/2023 Interview Result - Reserve List
15/12/2023 ID and Right to Work Validation
15/12/2023 Provisional Offer

I withdrew my application yesterday (my checks were still not cleared) as I chose to progress my application for another position/campaign ( UC EO Swindon). I received an email asking me to choose between the two or they would withdraw one themselves.

Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending