The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
teachers!!!!
Reply 61
KieranAce
Lawyers bend the truth in court to protect murderers, drug dealers etc. Not very trustworthy.

No. Lawyers uphold the rule of law by providing each and every person the right to a fair trial. Plus, until someone has been convicted, he or she is not a murderer or 'drug dealer'.
Reply 62
aliphatic
I'd say firefighters too if I'm honest, or maybe doctor. They're the only ones I can't imagine being swayed by some sort of prejudice, or being in it for the money.

Have you seen Michael Jackson's face?
:'(....sob....space pirate anyone.... :'(
Reply 64
Chequer
Have you seen Michael Jackson's face?

Lol. Apart from plastic surgeons then.

Actually, I'm struggling to think how engineers and pharmacists are 'untrustworthy' now but oh well.
Reply 65
Whoever voted Politicians, I love your sense of irony... :rofl:
Reply 66
Punk Phloyd
Physicists.

Surely you dont mean theoretical physicists, "oh the maths doesnt work out, lets add a couple more dimensions"
Reply 67
Strippers :teeth:
Pharmacists are apparently trusted more than doctors in that patients feel they can trust a pharmacist enough to confide in them - doctors are often seen as people who will think you are stupid for asking a simple question whereas pharmacists are taught patient counselling throughout their training and are taught to listen. If a patient isnt sure of what their doctor is telling them they are more likely to ask their pharmacist when picking up the prescription

(and the fact that I am a pharmacist-in-training has nothing to do with this)
Reply 69
I have only ever met nice doctors. However, I plumped for firefighters in the end as they seem to be the only professionals on that list who are rarely if ever fired or disciplined for misconduct.

I am reassured, however, as a teacher myself, to find that we come in third :proud:
Reply 70
Firefighters probably, because they aren't all that involved in politics and they don't make people pay for their work. So they don't really get into any rows with the public.

Latest

Trending

Trending