The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

yeah specially when u aint allowed to go in with annotation thats hateful :frown: but apparently because of that its goin to be marks slightly easier xoxo
Reply 21
tammy_girl
yeah specially when u aint allowed to go in with annotation thats hateful :frown: but apparently because of that its goin to be marks slightly easier xoxo

Just read 'THe End Of Something' snore. :rolleyes:
lol yeah....but theres kinda a hidden story in it...it could be the end of a place rather than the end of a relationship and its funny how the fella at the end knew that the couple were going to break up xoxo
Reply 23
tammy_girl
lol yeah....but theres kinda a hidden story in it...it could be the end of a place rather than the end of a relationship and its funny how the fella at the end knew that the couple were going to break up xoxo

I'm covinced the two guys in the story were seeing each other behind the girl's back :biggrin:
lol could be also i got a little tip for ya are you doing seamus heaneys poems? xoxo
Reply 25
tammy_girl
lol could be also i got a little tip for ya are you doing seamus heaneys poems? xoxo

Yup, he can actually write unlike the other "poets" :smile:
rite the tips are heaney writes like a child and his poems are full of colloquialisms like 'mammy' in 'death of a naturalist'
'by god the old man could handle a spade, just like his old man' in 'digging' also in 'digging' it shows unity and harmony by its repetitve nature
in 'storm on the island' and 'Black berry picking' has iambic pentameter

xoxo
Reply 27
A bit stressed from all the homework lately, it's starting to pile up. However, I don't feel any stress in relation to the actual GCSE exams. In fact I'm looking forward to them :biggrin:
Relax, GCSE's don't require work or revision. :rolleyes:
Reply 29
Vivianna
The anthology? Dire isn't it :p:

Ahh the anthology, I really do not like it :p: It's so depressing in my opinion. I prefer the coursework essays on Great Expectations and Merchant of Venice.
Reply 30
Oddly enough, im not too stressed. I should be, but I'm just revising steadily, and not thinking too much about the coming exams. Just think about a goodresults day, and revision will come. Stress is the worst thing you can feel
Reply 31
Stressed is an understatement. Especially for my French Speaking, and the Maths exams. Well actually ALL the exams :frown:
NickiM
Stressed is an understatement. Especially for my French Speaking, and the Maths exams. Well actually ALL the exams :frown:

yeah I think everyones thinkin that Nicki so ya aint on ya own :wink: xoxo
Reply 33
I just find it for frustrating, that for some subjects like English and History, even though I am good at them, I am finding it hard to revise.
Reply 34
NickiM
I just find it for frustrating, that for some subjects like English and History, even though I am good at them, I am finding it hard to revise.

If I can remember back when I was in year 11, for english, you just need to study the Anthology stuff only.
Reply 35
I'm pretty much stressed out of my skin
I put that I am not stressed, however as the time looms nearer I think I'll gradually build up the nerves! I just wish they were over!
icetopaz_h454
I put that I am not stressed, however as the time looms nearer I think I'll gradually build up the nerves! I just wish they were over!

think thats similar for everyone :wink: :smile: xoxo
Reply 38
That AQA anothology is awful. The only thing worse is going though it with my sex obessed english teacher. Apparently Heany has a "potato fetish"
Reply 39
Im stressed about the GCSE's!!! 1 month and 1 day remaining til my first GCSE exam :eek:

I really have to get off this site :smile:

Latest