The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Special_K
Eek poor teacher lol.

And I'm resitting LWR1 the Monday after next, I did pretty badly in it last year, and I'm blaming it purely on the fact that I had a huge fight with several of my friends and was fretting all the way through the exam!!

Im resitting it too, get any extra marks as poss!
Reply 41
Special_K
Eek poor teacher lol.

And I'm resitting LWR1 the Monday after next, I did pretty badly in it last year, and I'm blaming it purely on the fact that I had a huge fight with several of my friends and was fretting all the way through the exam!!

ahhh you'll be ok this time then hopefully! I'm resitting it then too...got a D first time around then resat and got a C, but was 5 marks from a B...but need about 10 marks to move my grade up to a B so hopefully I'll do it this time lol. :smile:
Reply 42
rainbow drops
I got a middleish B and need an A overall to meet my firm offer. I resat the listening, reading and writing paper in January and now have a very high B as a result of that... Just need to keep moving those marks up with my other resit and this speaking exam, and then somehow maintain it with the LRW2 paper. Hopefully we'll be okay. :smile:

ahhh I'm sure you'll do it then if you've already got a high B :smile: I'd love to get an A but at the moment am 10 marks from a B and not sure that if I got a B with my resit I could still get the A if I worked really hard? I really am dreading this exam though...And I still need to write my prompt card!
mamooshka
When you leave the room you just feel so happy, there's nothing quite like it :smile: Then go skipping off down the corridor!

I so can't wait for this.

Hopefully if it goes well I can be in a really happy mood all day afterwards, but I have to do a frigging history mock in the afternoon... TYPICAL.

What I would give just to be able to look at the document and immediately understand it all... :puppyeyes: I would pay a hell of a lot of money right now to guarantee that happening tomorrow.
Reply 44
I'd pay millions to understand just a little bit of french :/

Don't know what I've been doing for the last 2 years but I don't feel like any french has sunk in at all haha!
I hope you all did okay, I think I did and I was so happy with the document I was given! I'm not sure how much I'm allowed to say, but yeah.
Reply 46
rainbow drops
I hope you all did okay, I think I did and I was so happy with the document I was given! I'm not sure how much I'm allowed to say, but yeah.

aha same...although i did mess up a little bit...ahh well, there's still the other paper to make the marks up :biggrin:
Reply 47
rainbow drops

Ooh was it easy to understand? Were the questions all ok?
For me, yes, but that was only one of the five that were available. I don't know about any of the others.
Reply 49
rainbow drops
For me, yes, but that was only one of the five that were available. I don't know about any of the others.

Ok, well there is hope for me then lol. Good luck in your results :smile:
Reply 50
I've got mine in a just over 2 hours!! AGhhh. I hope the OCR role plays are ok :frown:

Latest