The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:no:
Reply 2
Yes, of course. Medicine is so much easier than A Levels....

:rolleyes:
Reply 3
I don't know, I've never studied at university. Why do you care anyway, aren't you doing your GCSES? :s I know when I was doing my int 2's the last thing on my mind was university lol.
If that is what you want to believe, sure.
Reply 5
definitely not.
im not so academic
I mean, you'd only have one subject to concentrate on, right?

You ARE a r......e.....t.......a......r......d...!!! :yes:

Happy now :P
Reply 7
depends - the 2 above are at oxford, and does medicine.
spacepirate-James
Your a r......e.....t.......a......r......d...!!! :yes:

"you're"
I heard the 1st year is very much alike, but the 2nd year is more difficult and the 3rd, considerably more.

But you should really expect that to be the case.
Walk in the park!

GCSEs were waaaay harder!!
Actually, people used to tell me uni was easier than A levels.

Even though the day-to-day life is much easier, the essays and exams are more difficult.
Reply 12
No.
pamelaa
I don't know, I've never studied at university. Why do you care anyway, aren't you doing your GCSES? :s I know when I was doing my int 2's the last thing on my mind was university lol.

i did my gcse's last year, love. :yes:
Reply 14
Christian_j

Even though the day-to-day life is much easier, the essays and exams are more difficult.

yeah, that's probably true for a lot of arts subjects. my seminars are much more intense than my old english lit classes (by a ridiculously far amount) but I also have a lot fewer seminars and lectures than I did classes at A-Level.
Reply 15
im not so academic

Oh my goodness! Quite an accurate guess though, don't you think? Oh and please don't call me love.
im not so academic

ooh someone's all grown up

I know for a fact that academically speaking, university is a lot harder - and surely that makes sense, for what on earth would be the point in studying a subject you learnt everything about at school?
pamelaa
Oh my goodness! Quite an accurate guess though, don't you think? Oh and please don't call me love.

.............................not really.
Reply 18
im not so academic
"you're"

:rofl: Ahahah good one - who's the retard now?
forsaken_earth
ooh someone's all grown up

I know for a fact that academically speaking, university is a lot harder - and surely that makes sense, for what on earth would be the point in studying a subject you learnt everything about at school?

init. im not so academic, though. i dont think university's for moi. :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending