Reply 1
Yeah the League table proves that Bradford is on track too :rolleyes:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
viviki
Yeah the League table proves that Bradford is on track too :rolleyes:

I did actually have a further look through and apprently Cambridge is ranked 8th for computer science... unfortunately i'm going to have to say now that the Guardian's rankings seem to be utter trash. :redface:

But despite the Guardian's rankings, King's does seem to be improving itself in all areas.
Reply 3
Pah! Don't like these league tables. Some rankings are highly debateable.
Reply 4
i dont believe the tables. durham 32nd for law?
Reply 5
yeah guardian also put mid-tier SOAS up on the top everytime :confused:
Reply 6
dazmanultra
http://education.guardian.co.uk/universityguide2005/0,15903,1455246,00.html

King's is ranked very highly this year - 6th overall, edging ahead of UCL. I'm not sure how much you can trust league tables, but it's a clear indication that King's is back on track with the massive amount of investment etc to come as well...

lol. Kings is great but i wouldnt put too much faith into the tables.. according to the guardian SOAS is better than Cambridge for law.. hm.. i think not eh!
Reply 7
I suppose it depends how they rank them it could be according to amount of vending facilities or something random :biggrin:

Dunno, maybe SOAS's law dept's research is better than Cambridge's, but obviously Cambridge has the prestige, so...
Reply 8
this year's guardian table didnt include teaching quality. i dont know how you can assess a uni department while ignoring teaching quality but thats how its done... :s-smilie:
They sort of imcluded teaching quality, but they ignored the last assessments, as they were years ago
Reply 10
hmm... although university league tables should work, it seems they never actually do. there are just so many great unis in the 30's and 40's in some of the lists and loads of other anomalous results. meh.. x

Latest