The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
soph
Can anyone help with AVCE Business Studies. I am currently in my second year of the course and would like some help with customer service and EU. Any help would be much appreciated.

hi im currently doing customer service but i need help on the competitive market if you have done that i can help you with customer service if u need help
Reply 2
soph
Can anyone help with AVCE Business Studies. I am currently in my second year of the course and would like some help with customer service and EU. Any help would be much appreciated.

hey soph im currently in my first year of AVCE Business and i was wondering if you could lend me your courseworks so i can get some sort of idea of what im supposed to do in the coming year.
thanx
Reply 3
hi soph i have EU and customer serivces coursework and if you want then i can send to u but do u have finanical services coursework and adminstration coursework n even do u want 2 coursework i have? if u do then get back to me soon as posibbles and safe
Reply 4
bergkamp
hey soph im currently in my first year of AVCE Business and i was wondering if you could lend me your courseworks so i can get some sort of idea of what im supposed to do in the coming year. if you decide to lend me the courseworks could you please email it to [email protected]
thanx

Do you honestly think that any of the hard working students would lend their course work to cheating scum like you?
Reply 5
hi liban....i have courseworks for financial services, human resources, business at work and marketing.....i was wondering if it was possible for me to see ur customer services coursework to see if i can add anything to gain a few extra points.....i also need marketing&promotional strategy and also e-commerce and business planning. i would appreciate it if u cud help me.thank u.
Reply 6
hi may name is jay and i need help with EU and business planning...if u could send them to me i would b greatful.i really need help as i flopped first time..i look forward to speaking to u.
jay
Reply 7
kayecollins
hi im currently doing customer service but i need help on the competitive market if you have done that i can help you with customer service if u need help

hello i can help u on customer service coursework, if u give me human resources coursework, only if u ave done the coursework, love u?
Reply 8
liban
hi soph i have EU and customer serivces coursework and if you want then i can send to u but do u have finanical services coursework and adminstration coursework n even do u want 2 coursework i have? if u do then get back to me soon as posibbles and safe

i am doing avce i.t. im on the business unit and was woundering if you had any notes from class on organisation charts and the paper work they use etc. i know it sounds simple but im having trouble with it all and i have an exam coming up. id be greatfull if you could get back to me on this.
steph xx
Reply 9
There is a Customer Service revision guide available here, published a few weeks ago by a really good AVCE Business teacher. I'm sure there are things you could use for your coursework/exams in it:

http://www.tutor2u.net/acatalog/vocational_customerservice_2004.html

Jim
Reply 10
Jim Riley
There is a Customer Service revision guide available here, published a few weeks ago by a really good AVCE Business teacher. I'm sure there are things you could use for your coursework/exams in it:

http://www.tutor2u.net/acatalog/vocational_customerservice_2004.html

Jim

thanks for that i appricieate it. hopefully i will get a good grade ***hugs***
Have anyone got Administration operations.This is needed.I have started it but need some guidance.I have completed 7 coursework 4 A's and3 B's.So this is important.Respond ASAP.thank you
akasshhh
hi liban....i have courseworks for financial services, human resources, business at work and marketing.....i was wondering if it was possible for me to see ur customer services coursework to see if i can add anything to gain a few extra points.....i also need marketing&promotional strategy and also e-commerce and business planning. i would appreciate it if u cud help me.thank u.

finally got ma ass on dis site arghhhh AVCE iz drivin me cwazy i already dun business @ work n marketin failed dem both..but i no whr i went rong if ne1 needz help on dem leme no..ma computa messd up but i stil got dem in coll

akasshhh cud ju pweezzz giv me sum help wiv financial services pweezz :colondollar: i soo behind n gt examz n arghhh :'( pweezz :smile::colondollar:
BaBy Pw!nCeSs
finally got ma ass on dis site arghhhh AVCE iz drivin me cwazy i already dun business @ work n marketin failed dem both..but i no whr i went rong if ne1 needz help on dem leme no..ma computa messd up but i stil got dem in coll

akasshhh cud ju pweezzz giv me sum help wiv financial services pweezz :colondollar: i soo behind n gt examz n arghhh :'( pweezz :smile::colondollar:

I can see why you failed. In the business world, it does help to be able to write english.

Most AVCE students do their own work - I suggest that you do all the same.
risk-is-good
I can see why you failed. In the <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=business&v=55">business</a> it does help to be able to write english.

Most AVCE students do their own work - I suggest that you do all the same.

yawww u aint gta tel me hw 2 ryte..i gues i aint counted as dem 'most pplz' den hey..n i werent askin ju 2 do d work 4 me..i asked 4 sum kinda tipz 2 make it half decent..erm..im sure dat d hole point of dis site :s-smilie: ma bad if i gt it rong...word of advice 2 u..if ya aint gt nufin gud 2 say dnt botha :smile:
BaBy Pw!nCeSs
yawww u aint gta tel me hw 2 ryte..i gues i aint counted as dem 'most pplz' den hey..n i werent askin ju 2 do d work 4 me..i asked 4 sum kinda tipz 2 make it half decent..erm..im sure dat d hole point of dis site :s-smilie: ma bad if i gt it rong...word of advice 2 u..if ya aint gt nufin gud 2 say dnt botha :smile:

Fine. If you ever do decide to apply for a job, present your CV in the above format. See how many job offers you will have.
risk-is-good
Fine. If you ever do decide to apply for a <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=job&v=55">job</a>, present your CV in the above format. See how many <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=job&v=55">job</a> offers you will have.

it wud b ma cv n ma job besydez dis d net man we aint all gt sad lyfz n sit onlinetypin up stuff..:rolleyes: i juss wanted sum advice on ma work i dnt wna start arguementz..so pweez if ya aint gt nufin erm..appropriate 2 say plese dnt botha..i aint d kinda persn hu lykz startin beef..it would be very much appreciated :smile:
You want some advice, here:

1. Go to http://www.bized.ac.uk

2. Read it.

3. Get your AVCE Business Text Book.

4. Read it.

5. Approach a company about gaining information.

6. Read it.

7. Write it compared to your assessment evidence sheet, and analyse the company compared to the theory.

Not that hard really.
risk-is-good
You want some advice, here:

1. Go to http://www.bized.ac.uk

2. Read it.

3. Get your AVCE Text Book.

4. Read it.

5. Approach a company about gaining information.

6. Read it.

7. Write it compared to your assessment evidence sheet, and analyse the company compared to the theory.

Not that hard really.

ERM..EARTH 2 U!! IF I NEVA DID DAT U REALI FINK I WUD B ERE..I DNT GET IT DAT Y I ASKIN ON ERE :s SO U JUSS NOT GET IT :s GO 2 BED MAN U NEED SLEEP...IM ASKIN BOUT FINANCIAL SERVICES COURSEWORK..ALL D BUKZ I LUKD IN DNT HAV IT..I WENT ON BIZED OCR WEBSITE N OVA PLACEZ..DEN WENT ON GOOGLE TYPED IN AVCE BUSINESS DOUBLE AWARD..N DIS SITE FING CAM UP..I FOUGHT U PPLZ WUD B ABLE 2 HELP ME..SEEIN AS EVERYWHR ELSE I LUK AINT HELPIN ME..IZ IT REALI DAT HARD 4 DEEZ WORDZ 2 GO THRU YA HEAD..?!
...IZ IT REALI DAT HARD 4 DEEZ WORDZ 2 GO THRU YA HEAD..?!...

Yes, when the language the words (note the use of 'S' instead of 'Z') are written in do not appear to be a form of coherent english.

Latest

Trending

Trending