The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Unless they are changing something this year (which I dont think they are) they shouldnt be actually allocating rooms until after results day in August. But if you are worried contact them, it'll give them something to do :p:
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
timetokill
Unless they are changing something this year (which I dont think they are) they shouldnt be actually allocating rooms until after results day in August. But if you are worried contact them, it'll give them something to do :p:

I think they have changed the way you apply for accommodation. I applied last year after I had my results, but this year you have to apply before.

However, I don't know when the allocate the actual rooms. Just ring and check. I've always found them very helpful.
Reply 3
If you have got an unconditional offer they should have allocated by now or around now but if you have a conditional offer you wont receive where you are living until after results day and you are confirmed as coming to Leicester
Reply 4
Is this for dmu accommodation or leicester uni??? I am going dmu and I contacted the housing department and I was told the allocation is starting at the begining of june... they had sum prob with the system aswel x
Reply 5
psuaredsexy
Is this for dmu accommodation or leicester uni??? I am going dmu and I contacted the housing department and I was told the allocation is starting at the begining of june... they had sum prob with the system aswel x

I think it is for Leicester Uni.
Rolling_Stone09
I contacted them and they said that there's been a problem with the system so now there is a backlog of applications that they have to process. I was told that mine should be processed within one to two weeks. Now I'm worried I won't get the room I wanted :s-smilie:

I wouldn't worry - everyone's application will have been delayed so relative to everyone else who applied you'll still be in the same position as before :smile:
Reply 7
Thanks everyone.

yeah if they've all been delayed then everyone is in the same boat and so hopefully the allocations will still be fair.

are you all starting in september?

x
Reply 8
Does anybody know when we can access the money from overdrafts for student accounts?:s-smilie:

And does anybody know we you are supposed to pay before you arrive which ca be u to £2000 for some accomadations by 1st August when we dont get our results untill the 16th of August?:rolleyes: does not make sense really:eek3:

anyone know from past experience and which halls did you apply for
anyone applying for dmu for sept 2009

Latest

Trending

Trending