The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 1
Hey y'all!

I just found out yesterday that I've got an interview at UCL for neuroscience on the 24th May...YAY!!! Kind of scared actually, as this is my first ever interview. Just wondering, has anyone got any advice, or had an interview at UCL/ for neuroscience before?? :rolleyes:

Thank you!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Dude, I suggest that you mail the biology, chemistry, physics subforum in the University courses forum
Reply 3
can you get in to ucl threw clearing for neuroscience
Reply 4
what the exact course called
Reply 5
UCL neuroscience is my main choice (neuroscience at KCL, insurance). My offer is a ABB - should do it. Did you find the interview was a bit good cop, bad cop? The main guy (Jeremy... something) was quite aggressive.

Oldak.
Reply 6
OldakQuill
UCL neuroscience is my main choice (neuroscience at KCL, insurance). My offer is a ABB - should do it. Did you find the interview was a bit good cop, bad cop? The main guy (Jeremy... something) was quite aggressive.

Oldak.

ello oldak! Yep I had Dr Jeremey interviewing me too...but unfortunately I didn't get it..so Kings it is! Don't think I convinced him enough...ah well!

You looking forward to starting it?? Do you know what kinds of jobs a degree in neuroscience might lead us into? :confused:
Reply 7
Lots of research positions available. Having a good biomedical degree may allow you to fasttrack medicine... There is alot out there.

Oldak.

Latest

Trending

Trending