The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
can you tell me what stuff were in? Haven't taken the exam yet... :s-smilie:
Reply 2
Ok for all
Reply 3
Is that IGCSE Edexcel Biology paper 2 higher tier code 4325 ?
Reply 4
guess so. what topics did you think weere hard?
Reply 5
? all had done i thing !!!!!!
Reply 6
it was really random and it didnt have many important stuff...i think most of it was common sense
Reply 7
yeahh the questions were all really weird.. hardly any knowledge based stuff.. just common sense.. which i did not have!
Reply 8
The Enzyme
yeahh the questions were all really weird.. hardly any knowledge based stuff.. just common sense.. which i did not have!

yeah i know ;p lol i hate it when they do that
Reply 9
the question at the end was crap, sheesh i mean how much crap can you make up basically
OH MY GOD! ALL THE STUFF I DIDN'T REVISE CAME UP :frown: :frown:
and wtf was up with that last question about fish farming?! I spent way too long getting the easy answers perfect, ended up rushing the rest =]
Reply 11
acm345
the question at the end was crap, sheesh i mean how much crap can you make up basically

i hope they lower the grade boundaries
i did not do 2 years of biology to have an exam based on fish and turtles
Reply 12
The Enzyme
i hope they lower the grade boundaries
i did not do 2 years of biology to have an exam based on fish and turtles

As well as that, a large proportion of the exam consisted of "Suggest X" questions.
I didn't spend hours memorising the text book to be told to suggest why turtles are at risk from global warming, how to cure PKU, why that wierd plant can survive without green leaves, why fish need to be fed.
Reply 13
Abdulla
As well as that, a large proportion of the exam consisted of "Suggest X" questions.
I didn't spend hours memorising the text book to be told to suggest why turtles are at risk from global warming, how to cure PKU, why that wierd plant can survive without green leaves, why fish need to be fed.

omd you could not be more right. i can honestly say that those 2 years of biology were for nothing. and my biology teacher wasted 2 years of his life. i could hav just stuck with memorising the textbook only... and evn that didnt help.
Reply 14
Nothing about the kidney, ADH, reproduction, the eye, nervous system, or kind of respiratory system
however plants, fish and turtles are more important...

really pathetic... I was aiming for an A*,, but I really don't think thats gunna happen
Reply 15
Abdulla

how did those trees survive anyway? i think i made up some randomn crap!
Reply 16
Anyone else think that they're not gonna get that A*?!
Reply 17
the tree survived living sapotrophically off dead leaves, plants and organisms. Just before you call me a genius, i didn't put that but it turns out that is right
Yeah I don't think I will.
Reply 19
oh crap i rote sumthing like it has a store of starch so can convert it into glucose evn tho thats wrong lol.
arghh
i dont undrstand wt they r playing at thats NOT wt we are ment to b tested on.
graphs and what not. and i drew the root hair cell and the pyrmaid of biomass in pencil so it wont get scanned in. and the biological consequences of the heart apparently you were meant to write about coronary heart diesease but i wrote about bronchitis and emphysema

Latest

Trending

Trending