The Student Room Group
Reply 1
7 days is enough time
I have history next week too, have yet to start, and I doubt I can learn the capacity of my course within a week. Crap.
Just think that in 8 days time you will be free of both History and media. By working hard for the next 7 days you'll be doing yourself as many favours as possible in terms of overall grade and not needing to do any resits.
Do it. Do it NOW!!

are you still here? DO IT!
Don't be a pus$y - you'll be fine. A week is more than enough and in fact, much more revision than I did for AS.
Sit down, stop wasting your time on TSR and learn.
Learn everything for this exam and you won't ever have to come across it again.
Reply 6
Cramming is good. Retook unit 2 Physics, revised for only 4 days and I thought I did good in it.
Reply 7
Pfft, I learnt the entire maths course in a day and I'm pretty sure I got a C, maybe even a B, which is much better than I've gotten all year :woo:
Reply 8
I've only got a week to cram for 4 exams (AS History, RS x 2 and Politics Unit 2).
Lol at OP worrying about a week. If you are doing edexcel we only have half of it next week (which half I do not yet know)
Reply 10
same i have media and history and i havent done hardly any revision. dont worry its loads to revise but start now rather than later and think not long till exams are over and 7 days thats not too bad you can get loads done
lol@thinking 7 days is cramming

try 1 day before. Now *that's* cramming.
Reply 12
HAHA I agree - 7 days is NOT cramming. The night BEFORE = severe cramming!!!

*yeas i have experienced it myself COUNTLESS times*

You will be fine. Start NOW!!!

Latest