The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Abb
i think overall its aobut 60% A-B in each subject. don't have stats for average grades per person though.
btw i go to a large 6th form college (1200-1400 ppl)
Reply 22
Average point score was 1054.8 apparently.
Though I have no idea what that means haha.
Reply 23
neomilan
AAAA because selective state grammer school

Don't you mean grammar ?
Reply 24
All Ds i would say at mine, despite the fact it gets the some of the smartest people in the borough who will get all As. But then there's a lot, and i mean a lot, who are only on 2 subjects in my year and are on Ds in them.
Reply 25
Probably like CCC at mine. It's just an average state college.
Reply 26
So that's like 600-700 girls our age hanging about in 1 place? :redface: lol, i'm jealous
Reply 27
D-ish
Reply 28
mlbbrown
Don't you mean grammar ?

Reply 29
BBB. Just a normal sixth form by the way.
Reply 30
Last year the average amount of UCAS points from A2 (excluding GS and subjects dropped at AS) was 276.89, so that's about BBC. It's a state school, non-grammar, by the way.
Reply 31
Probably around ABB/BBB Perhaps a bit lower, i don't know to be honest.
Reply 32
ABB (Grammar school, with non-selective VI Form, i.e. 90 of us were selected in year 7, then 160 more were let in at the start of year 12 (regardless of successes)).
My school is bizarre. 20% get AAA, and a good proportion get at least one A. But then a good proportion also get straight Es and Us, so apparently the school's average is something like CCC. Major divide between the two groups pulls the average down big time, I guess. Dunno what that really says about the quality of the sixth form.
AAB-ABB my schools private but there are some people who will end up with D and E I expect
Reply 35
I'd say C/D/D to be honest, worse if I judge by the standards of my History class.
BBB average, but it tends to go to the extremes with a lot getting AAAA and a fair few getting DDE
Not sure, around AAB/ABB I think (state grammar)
AAAa
or AAAAa
or
AAAaa

god sometimes my school pisses me off so much
AAAAAAAA i think

NOT really.... probably AAB

Latest