The Student Room Group

The Literary Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Damn you yo-less and your new avatars! I can never keep track of which posts are yours (yess, I read them first :rolleyes:.
staylor
Damn you yo-less and your new avatars! I can never keep track of which posts are yours (yess, I read them first :rolleyes:.

Ha! I always know which posts are her's.
Yeah. They have 'Yo-less' written at the top!
Reply 383
Yeah, but I look at the avatars first (looking for familiar colours). I was thinking 'who on earth has this horrible orange avatar. Oh - wait...')
Then it clicked!
Reply 385
yo-less
don't be silly.they just have to rep me :rolleyes:

lol, good idea. i need a good book to read, any ideas?
Reply 386
staylor
Yeah, but I look at the avatars first (looking for familiar colours). I was thinking 'who on earth has this horrible orange avatar. Oh - wait...')

*splutters*
HORRIBLE ORANGE AVATAR??what the heck?? :mad: :mad: it's from Half Life,it's the Black Mesa symbol :cool:
however,it isn't long term,even though i still resent Staylor insulting it *bristles*

anyone has an idea for a new avatar then?alien,perhaps?or anime...
Reply 387
ayaan
Ha! I always know which posts are her's.

*looks gratified* thank you :cool:

Psycho_Gerbil
Yeah. They have 'Yo-less' written at the top!

figures,huh? :biggrin:
Reply 388
~MOi~

what genre do you like?

i am currently reading The Wizard Of Earthsea by Ursula Le Guinn and am thoroughly enjoying it - and disregarding the fact that i have exams on the 22nd :rolleyes:
Reply 389
The first 3 books or so of that series (give or take) are excellent, but after that I found they got a little boring really.
Reply 390
yo-less
*splutters*
HORRIBLE ORANGE AVATAR??what the heck?? :mad: :mad: it's from Half Life,it's the Black Mesa symbol :cool:
however,it isn't long term,even though i still resent Staylor insulting it *bristles*

anyone has an idea for a new avatar then?alien,perhaps?or anime...

You could just colour that one green.
Reply 391
staylor
You could just colour that one green.

or you could do it for me :biggrin:
or find me a new avatar as i said before :mad:
Reply 392
*sigh*

Give me a few minutes then...
Reply 393
thank you *hugs*
Reply 394
ts not perfect due to the inherent difficulty of removing the previous background but here we go:
yo-less
*looks gratified* thank you :cool:

I just meant they're frickin' huge!

EDIT: but since you repped me I feel obliged to say that your style and grace shine through also :wink:
Reply 396
~MOi~

what genre are you interested in?
Reply 397
ayaan
I just meant they're frickin' huge!

EDIT: but since you repped me I feel obliged to say that your style and grace shine through also :wink:

ever heard that song,"The Power Of Love"?

well,i'm thinking of redoing it;except it'll be called "The Power Of Rep" :cool:

*begins singing*

*watches glass crack all around*

bah!!i'm unappreciated in my own time... :eek:
Reply 398
_EMMA_
what genre are you interested in?

who is that in your avatar?
Reply 399
yo-less
ever heard that song,"The Power Of Love"?

well,i'm thinking of redoing it;except it'll be called "The Power Of Rep" :cool:

*begins singing*

*watches glass crack all around*

bah!!i'm unappreciated in my own time... :eek:

To make glass crack you must be able to hold a note of the right frequency for the time it takes to estabilise sufficiently the molecular structure of glass. You must be a great singer :biggrin:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending