The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

jimbles
start practicing for cricket stunt and if i get in for 2010, I'll have a mess around with you and teach you some ****... fair? :p:

Deal. I'll load up my x-box now and get cracking on Brian Lara :biggrin:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 181
cunningstunt87
Deal. I'll load up my x-box now and get cracking on Brian Lara :biggrin:

lol i somehow don't think that counts dawg :p:

I might bring all my cricket stuff, pads and everything if i get in lol ! :p:
jimbles
lol i somehow don't think that counts dawg :p:

I might bring all my cricket stuff, pads and everything if i get in lol ! :p:

You must be able to learn something from video games ...
Reply 183
not really, the physics are sometimes different :p: the thing you will learn is being Mr Slog Em gets you nowhere :p:
Whoa!!! This thread sure lengthens fast!! :woo: The pictures you're all eagerly anticipating are on their way in the next few posts. Sorry to dissapoint, but I'm the most unphotogenic person in the world so I've taken out the ones with me in (although in one of them you catch a glimpse of Mumma-Buck!!) I also have a FEW pics of the portland building and lake so if you want them just holler :cool:

Its hard to show the structure of rutland through these pictures, but it basically consists of a square block surrounding a pretty square piece of land known as the quad. I think this will make a perfect central meeting place, and could be host to some of your proposed cricket games lol!! I think we're the only hall to have a quad:yep: . There are also 2 smaller blocks a short distance away from the main square block.

The hall is als in an excellent location, with the sports centre directly opposite. I calculated the time I took to get from the portland building to rutland, and it was 20 minutes. Taking into account my slow speed :p: , the fact that i followed the road round and didn't take any shortcuts across the grass, and also the fact that my mum kept stopping to chat to people, i reckon on a normal day it would take 10 minutes to get from the portland building (which is the hub of student life) to rutland. ACENOSITY

If any of you have any more questions, just ask as I found out a lot on the open day. :smile:
buck-your-waas
Whoa!!! This thread sure lengthens fast!! :woo: The pictures you're all eagerly anticipating are on their way in the next few posts. Sorry to dissapoint, but I'm the most unphotogenic person in the world so I've taken out the ones with me in (although in one of them you catch a glimpse of Mumma-Buck!!) I also have a FEW pics of the portland building and lake so if you want them just holler :cool:

I think you're trying to hide something, removing photo's. Conspiracy alert :eek:

buck-your-waas
Its hard to show the structure of rutland through these pictures, but it basically consists of a square block surrounding a pretty square piece of land known as the quad. I think this will make a perfect central meeting place, and could be host to some of your proposed cricket games lol!! I think we're the only hall to have a quad:yep: . There are also 2 smaller blocks a short distance away from the main square block.

I think Sherwood also had a quad.

buck-your-waas
The hall is als in an excellent location, with the sports centre directly opposite. I calculated the time I took to get from the portland building to rutland, and it was 20 minutes. Taking into account my slow speed :p: , the fact that i followed the road round and didn't take any shortcuts across the grass, and also the fact that my mum kept stopping to chat to people, i reckon on a normal day it would take 10 minutes to get from the portland building (which is the hub of student life) to rutland. ACENOSITY

Ooooh, look at you with your big fancy words.

buck-your-waas
If any of you have any more questions, just ask as I found out a lot on the open day. :smile:

Question 1) What did you find out on the open day? :biggrin:
Lol stupid TSR wouldn't let me send the big pictures so I had to reduce them a little. They still look ace though :woo:
buck-your-waas
Lol stupid TSR wouldn't let me send the big pictures so I had to reduce them a little. They still look ace though :woo:

Them photo's are quality.

Thank you.
Reply 188
the bloke in the first pic on the last doc looks like he has had enough!!

OMG i love the look of it all!! You guys have got to get me in now lmao :smile:
jimbles

He looks like a man that's applied for Cripps!!
jimbles

OMG i love the look of it all!! You guys have got to get me in now lmao :smile:

Lol he does!! Fingers crossed we'll get you in Jimbob :smile:

cunningstunt87
He looks like a man that's applied for Cripps!!

:rofl: Sherwood is very very very close to us. You literally walk out of rutland and into sherwood territory :s-smilie: This will however have its advantages when it comes to egging them :p:
buck-your-waas
Lol he does!! Fingers crossed we'll get you in Jimbob :smile:

:rofl: Sherwood is very very very close to us. You literally walk out of rutland and into sherwood territory :s-smilie: This will however have its advantages when it comes to egging them :p:

It has its disadvantages though when it comes to setting them on fire :woo: :woo:
Reply 192
cunningstunt87
It has its disadvantages though when it comes to setting them on fire :woo: :woo:

OMG

I just thought I'd come in here and spy on the Rutland folk - just doing my job as a Crippstar

and the first thing I see is you guys plotting arson omgomg

all the Rutland rumours are true! you guys are sinister :colone: :woo:
Dijobla
OMG

I just thought I'd come in here and spy on the Rutland folk - just doing my job as a Crippstar

We just knew you Cripps Crew were on an Espionage mission. I'm sure you've tapped into my phone, haven't you? And to be fair, it's not really arson, it's more of a bomb plot. We just expect there to be some fire after the explosion :cool:
Reply 194
cunningstunt87
We just knew you Cripps Crew were on an Espionage mission. I'm sure you've tapped into my phone, haven't you? And to be fair, it's not really arson, it's more of a bomb plot. We just expect there to be some fire after the explosion :cool:

Oh dear

I think I've blown my cover :ninja:

I don't negotiate with terrorists...

...so I shall be making a speedy exit :run:
Dijobla
Oh dear

I think I've blown my cover :ninja:

I don't negotiate with terrorists...

...so I shall be making a speedy exit :run:

I'm not a terrorist, I'm a freedom fighter :biggrin:
Reply 196
I'm currently Rutland Halls outside man! :biggrin:
War has erupted already! I'm arming as we speak!
Dijobla
OMG

CRIPPSTERS=ULTIMATE FAILNOSITY :bootyshake:

Rutlanders are sinisterly fabulous...and trust me we have a lot more planned than arson!!!!! You better sleep with one eye open....:p: Especially for snobby crippsters who think they're so hot just because they have a health centre named after them lol
Reply 199
I don't want to spoil your fun but please don't refer to bomb plots, arson etc. It's incredibly likely it won't come to anything but IF anything were to happen, there would be questions.

Latest

Trending

Trending