The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

srwences
That is one F1 rule with me, though; never mention the S word or the F word, even if in jest.

Formula??? :confused:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
cunningstunt87
And the Rutland catering team probably annihilate the rest of us!! Looking forward to their cooked breakfasts :biggrin:

Why, oh why, couldn't they be every day?! :wink:
end account
If there is a kettle in our rooms, then I will personally go and hug a warden.

So will I. Though if our warden is female, 6 foot, size 0 and blonde then she might get more than a hug :wink:
I'm SUPER liking this come dine with me sunday marathon :biggrin: Can we combine it with a little tradition that we have? Let's start with the come wine and dine with me 5 episode sunday night marathon and finish it off with a little thing that i like to call sunday school. Basically, sunday night wine/drinking session during which you must take a register and play a little game to which you must quickly learn the rules =] It's rather fun =]
end account
With the kitchein stuff avaliable I can pretty much do noodles, but thats fine for me. Maybe crab foo young if i can nick a wok.

But the three meals a day should do me just fine, with a few snacks in my fridge for studying fuel. Also you guys need to make sure I hang out, otherwise i'll stay in my room or the library studying and eating noodles and reading comics. Seriously my room will become a lair =(.

Anyone can do noodles. Peel back the lid and add boiling water :wink:

And you're free to hang around with me as long as you possess a sense of humour, something of mutual interest and a hatred of fancy dress during freshers week.
srwences
Why, oh why, couldn't they be every day?! :wink:

I know. Its a shame man :frown:
The F and S words - anyone else who remembers the German national anthem fading seamlessly into the Italian one for several years on a Sunday will know exactly what I mean!

It looks like I'm definitely going to have to get more into Come Dine With Me in the next week or so. Although it does sound rather like foreplay for invincible_carrot. I'm looking forward to trying this mead that end account is bound to be bringing, for the Sunday School games.
invincible_carrot
I'm SUPER liking this come dine with me sunday marathon :biggrin: Can we combine it with a little tradition that we have? Let's start with the come wine and dine with me 5 episode sunday night marathon and finish it off with a little thing that i like to call sunday school. Basically, sunday night wine/drinking session during which you must take a register and play a little game to which you must quickly learn the rules =] It's rather fun =]

Does it involve fancy dress?

Edit: Does it clash with Ford Super Sunday?
srwences
The F and S words - anyone else who remembers the German national anthem fading seamlessly into the Italian one for several years on a Sunday will know exactly what I mean!

It looks like I'm definitely going to have to get more into Come Dine With Me in the next week or so. Although it does sound rather like foreplay for invincible_carrot. I'm looking forward to trying this mead that end account is bound to be bringing, for the Sunday School games.

Ohhhhh. I get you now. Freddy Shepherd. Of course!!
srwences

Hahaha, thanks for the reminder!! Need to go buy some tomorrow and some Chinese beers. The beer of the people!

I'll learn any games, common room or bedroom based because i'm a fast learner like that!
end account
Hahaha, thanks for the reminder!! Need to go buy some tomorrow and some Chinese beers. The beer of the people!

I'll learn any games, common room or bedroom based because i'm a fast learner like that!

I might bring a case of bud if we're discussing alcohol choices.
haha sunday school is a glorified drinking night :biggrin: It's just because it's on a sunday and you have to go back to work the next day that we call it sunday school so we don't sound quite so naughty :biggrin: And once we've had a rather jolly time of it watching come dine with me, we'll be all set for a bit of inuendo bingo, thumbs on tables and the name game at sunday school! :biggrin:
invincible_carrot
haha sunday school is a glorified drinking night :biggrin: It's just because it's on a sunday and you have to go back to work the next day that we call it sunday school so we don't sound quite so naughty :biggrin: And once we've had a rather jolly time of it watching come dine with me, we'll be all set for a bit of inuendo bingo, thumbs on tables and the name game at sunday school! :biggrin:

This sounds fun :biggrin:
Haha! Freddy Shepherd is on hagiographical terms compared to Fat Ash! Maybe Stunt and I will take the Buds over to watch Ford Super Sunday as our warm up for Sunday School and mead. I'm not sure if a week's going to be enough time for me to disown football and get into Come Dine With Me marathons, I'm afraid.
We've all got to give a little srwences...If you watch a 5 episode mini-marathon of come dine with me then i give you my word that i will watch a whole (minute of a) football match :biggrin: Give me a bit of tennis anyday though!! :biggrin:
invincible_carrot
We've all got to give a little srwences...If you watch a 5 episode mini-marathon of come dine with me

That's a "mini-marathon"?!
srwences
Haha! Freddy Shepherd is on hagiographical terms compared to Fat Ash! Maybe Stunt and I will take the Buds over to watch Ford Super Sunday as our warm up for Sunday School and mead. I'm not sure if a week's going to be enough time for me to disown football and get into Come Dine With Me marathons, I'm afraid.

You vocabulary is something else!!

Yeah mate. A week of European football ahead. Working tuesday but it might have to be pub wednesday for l'arse game. Uefa Cup Thursday. Plus MK Dons v Norwich tomorrow and the Sheffield derby Friday night.

Might actually try and get there early doors sunday for the Manc derby. I feel that could be a classic.

And then Forest v Blackburn next tuesday :biggrin:
invincible_carrot
We've all got to give a little srwences...If you watch a 5 episode mini-marathon of come dine with me then i give you my word that i will watch a whole (minute of a) football match :biggrin: Give me a bit of tennis anyday though!! :biggrin:

Womens tennis is ok I suppose :wink:
Hahaha, well it'll come together in relative ways i'm sure. Don't try and fight come dine with me, it captures you in its trance truely television for slightly culinary inclined zombies.
**Edit, took out the photo, looks haunting seeing myself, was a terrible photo anyway!** If you want to see a photo of me, just click my name ~

Latest

Trending

Trending