The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

**TSR**
Maybe I enjoy the travelling, babes? And heck, it wasn't even me who organised it - I'm just tagging along with friends, baby!

:woo:

well from your previous posts its obvious you don't like the cultural side of travelling so i am left to conclude that you enjoy long journeys. hmmm.... each to their own i suppose.
xxaimeexx
I'm going in July! Indeed it will be massive, can't wait!!.

What accomodation are you staying in (we're going to puerto del carmen too)?

lomo blanco.
A lot of people on TSR like their alcohol, don't they?

To celebrate, I'm taking my driving test, going to a friend's party, going on a day trip to Brighton, spending a month in China, and probably going to a beach party for my friend's birthday. I'm hoping it'll be a good summer :smile:
I'm going to sleep for a week.
Reply 44
SoapyDish
A lot of people on TSR like their alcohol, don't they?

To celebrate, I'm taking my driving test, going to a friend's party, going on a day trip to Brighton, spending a month in China, and probably going to a beach party for my friend's birthday. I'm hoping it'll be a good summer :smile:

I've been noticing a common theme of alcohol :yep:
Reply 45
Azori
So my A levels end on 19th June. One of the things keeping me revising hard is the knowledge of how amazing the weekend after the exams are over is going to be :yep:

I'm gonna go clubbing on the fri, and then I've got 18th parties to go to on the 20th and 21st :smile:

What are you guys doing after you finish exams? If you've already finished, I don't like you :frown:

I finish on the 18th of June! but iv been put into work that night..but nooo way am i working that shift lol. ill be swapping it with someone, me and my friends are going on a MASSIVE night out coz i think majority of us finish on that day, if not before. its going to be messy!! iv had 7 exams so far and i have 8 left, i wasnt exactly motivated to do well in AS as the 'resit' option was a bit like a 'snooze' button on an alarm clock if you get me! lol what else have u planned for the summer? im going to ayia napa for 2 weeks which will be amazing!!
Reply 46
alton towers day after last exam. then in the summer; turkey holiday, london piss up weekend, brussels piss up weekend (free with nectar points!) and a week in miami. not bad.
Reply 47
Last exam- 18th June....Beach party on the 19th June with alllllllllllll my friends.... then will spend a week catching up and seeing people and packing to go travelling for abit around Mexico :biggrin:
Reply 48
[QUOTE='Steph[JAC]']I finish on the 18th of June! but iv been put into work that night..but nooo way am i working that shift lol. ill be swapping it with someone, me and my friends are going on a MASSIVE night out coz i think majority of us finish on that day, if not before. its going to be messy!! iv had 7 exams so far and i have 8 left, i wasnt exactly motivated to do well in AS as the 'resit' option was a bit like a 'snooze' button on an alarm clock if you get me! lol what else have u planned for the summer? im going to ayia napa for 2 weeks which will be amazing!!

On account of being lazy, my friends and I haven't sorted out our holiday yet but we're planning on going to portugal or spain or somehwere nice and hot :smile:

I'm also gonna get a job to pay for lots of nights out and to start saving up for uni, and try and get some work experience.

Yeah I'm regretting not working harder for AS as well :tongue:

Still, this summer is gonna be awesome!
Reply 49
Finish on Monday 22nd so probably go for a meal with friends then to the pub :yep:
go to see Take That the following Friday and its my 18th on the Sunday after that :woo:
The friday after that is our leavers ball in Liverpool so we're going out on the town after that :biggrin:
These next few months are gonna be brill!
last exam is on 18th june woohoo! i got prom on june26th :biggrin:, than i just wanna hang out with my mates and family going out 2 eat,cinema etc.
Our whole year is going to Phuket (Thailand) to party it up. Hell yeah!
How about getting to the day or date and then talkin about it, right now we all need to be stressin bout the exams, not talkin about what we gonna do after it.........good luck ppl
DRINK.

And probably sitting on my ass for the rest of the holidays. Yay!
Reply 54
My last exam is the morning of Thursday 18th June. My flight to Kos goes in the afternoon, of Thursday 18th June. Myself and 5 guys are going.

I'll probably be drunk before I get to the plane.
Reply 55
I finish on the 18th!
gonna come straight home and SLEEP!
Think i'm gonna go see Wicked the musical (for the 4th time lol) on the 19th.
then on the 20th, hoping to see an old friend i haven't had time to see for a couple months! also have someone's birthday partyyyyy to go to!
21st, BGT tour!
22nd, general fun stuff (hanging out with mates, tv, internet, books haha)
23rd, seeing Boyzone
24th, seeing the Saturdays
then flying to Austria (my home-town) for a week, come back and see Take That on july 4th!
july 29th, my 19th birthdayyyy :smile:
basically lots of fun stuff planned, especially loads of gigs and shows and festivals hopefully. can't wait!
Drunk. Incredibly drunk.
That's how I'm gonna celebrate!
And if the weather keeps up, beach party it is ;D

I just can't wait to be totally wasted.
I know that sounds pathetic, but I'm not drinking over the exams so I'm excited! xD
Reply 57
Get drunk, rock and roll!
Not a lot really to celebrate, got to go back to school two days after my last exam. Then when I finish school I'm doing two weeks work experience. 27th June I'm doing a small thing with some friends for my birthday (which was back in May but I was too busy with exams to celebrate) and on the 24th July I'm going to an 18th so shall be continuing the common theme of alchohol. Might go away with the mother somewhere in Europe, not sure where yet. Will just take summer as it comes really.
with a party, how else??

Latest