The Student Room Group

Uclan veterinary & Roeburn hall

Hi

I got into uclan veterinary medicine 👏🏻 and surgery and was wondering if there was any groups set up for this course or the Roeburn halls 😊
Hi there @Courtney2023, :smile:

Congratulations, we look forward to welcoming you in September! 🎉

Hope you are celebrating all your hard work.🤩

Ahead of starting with us, have a look at our welcome page which will give you lots of great guidance and information about life here at UCLan including accommodation. :smile:

Best wishes,
Sarah
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by Courtney2023
Hi
I got into uclan veterinary medicine 👏🏻 and surgery and was wondering if there was any groups set up for this course or the Roeburn halls 😊

Hey, you must be at the end of your first year now. It would be great to hear from a current student. What is the course structure? I know some vet schools do all anatomy and physiology in first year and then all pathology in second year but some do the anatomy and physiology of only some systems in first year and do the rest of the systems in second year, not covering pathology until third year and I was wondering which UCLan does? Also exam seasons - is there just one exam period at the end of the year in the summer or do you also have a set of exams (that count) in January, as I know some vet schools do this?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending