The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I'm highly doubtful but there's a chance I have or will get in anyways. AH Spanish tomorrow still, need an A for that and History, if the paper's good for Espanol then I'm pretty confident, History is a whole other story. My main hope lies in getting to results and being told that they will give me the place with the grades I get. Finges crossed!
Reply 2
hollo
I'm highly doubtful but there's a chance I have or will get in anyways. AH Spanish tomorrow still, need an A for that and History, if the paper's good for Espanol then I'm pretty confident, History is a whole other story. My main hope lies in getting to results and being told that they will give me the place with the grades I get. Finges crossed!

Well good luck tommorow :wink: !
Reply 3
I'm doubtful I've made my BB in maths and admin, think maths went ok but admin was just another story - if i get an A/B in AH geography i will try my luck asking with that :\ Still got an unconditional though
Reply 4
CraigJohnston
Well good luck tommorow :wink: !

Cheers! From what I heard Maths was nasty this year anyways so maybe they'll lower the pass marks. I'm just not going to bother about it until results day, nothing we can do now! Good luck!
I think so, felt really gooda bout English :smile: Maybe because it meant htat getting it over meant I could go get my bible study ready for leading a Christian Youth Weekend, but that's by the by lol
Fairly sure i've met mine.
Reply 7
I'm not sure really. Need ABBB for Durham but I think I only managed a C for Geography. I'm cautiously optimistic of getting an A for Modern Studies and History though. For Advanced Higher English I can't tell, depends on how well they receive my creative writing folio.

On the other hand, it's an undersubscribed course so they'll probably let me in If I miss a grade.
I'm fairly confident I reached mine. Needed B's for both the highers I did this year, and I think I got at least that.
Failing to get B's, I should be able to appeal as I got A's for both highers in the prelim.
And failing the appeal, I should get into my second choice which only requires one B :p:
Reply 9
No :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending