The Student Room Group

boobs booobs boobs

Hey ive hated my boobs for as long as can remember -

im a 32B but my left is much bigger than my right - wish is about a 32a.

Its really getting me down, and the fact that i no my bf likes bigger boobed women.

Ive looked at getting surgery - but its so expensive, and i cant wear a bra all day n night. Helpppp ....

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Good things come in small packages. Especially boobs! Seriously, 32a is much better than 36d!
Post pics
Reply 3
Stop making threads about this!
Reply 4
Small and perky is better than big and saggy.
Anonymous

Its really getting me down, and the fact that i no my bf likes bigger boobed women.

Ive looked at getting surgery - but its so expensive, and i cant wear a bra all day n night. Helpppp ....

tbh... everyone has uneven boobs except for those who have had surgery.
mine are quite uneven... at 36dd... one's about a C or d... the others dd... and it gets pretty lopsided.
however men may like looking at big boobs... but they all prefer boobs that fit in their hands.
Reply 6
You posted this earlier.
Most girls have one boob bigger than the other, it is pretty common and i am sure your boyfriend doesn't mind...most guys are just happy they get to see boobs!
Reply 8
Do I need to say my quote about boob size again?
Reply 9
It's perfectly normal to have boobs of different sizes.

Look carefully and you'll see that male testicles hang at different heights too!
Reply 10
Hey, you can join me in having some of the perkiest breasts in the nursing home :cool:
Reply 11
</Tom>
Post pics

HA agreed.

No, seriously.

But yea, bigger is only better to a certain point anyways, so wouldn't stress too much.
jimjomjam
Small and perky is better than big and saggy.

certainly are :smile: some pics would help though :smile:
I don't think surgery is worth it. Have you tried padded bras or those silicon things? I used to use those and I'm a 32a. I've learned to love what I've got now though.

Even though your bf might like bigger boobed women, he's still with you. Have you spoken to him about this?
Reply 14
Mine are pretty uneven too it sucks.. one is a D the other is a C/B i wonder how my bf will react when he finally see's them ha..

Does anyone else find it tricky buying bra's as it's abit loose on one boob.. gah the unfairness.
Mine are really uneven and I hate them. I am considering getting a tattoo on one of them to detract from the unevenness. Maybe we should all just learn to be happy with ourselves? It's unlikely, but it would make sense if we all did. Different men love different boob sizes, but they all love confidence = )
And YES Buying bras is like going to the circus, except it's upset me so much in the past I've cried in the changing room >.< Marks and Spencers are quite good, places like La Senza don't seem to have very good sizes in my opinion. At least with M&S the sizes fluctuate between three sizes depending on the style. That's better than what can be said for most other places...
Reply 17
Anonymous

I have got odd boobs too, it is obvious when I take my bra off. But I don't care, it's my body, I like it still :smile: And I am what I am. You're boyfriend also knows you have small boobs whether you leave your bra on or off :P And to be fair, he shouldn't judge, there's no point really! x
Reply 18
I guess your right, we can't change it and I am most definitely not considering surgery on my breasts/ Im just hoping in the future contraceptive pill might help!
If your boyfriend was so into big breasts and was that shallow, then he wouldn't be with you would he?
There are plenty of boys out there who like small breasts. And it sounds to me like your boyfriend doesn't mind.

I think surgery is very drastic, no matter how much its affecting you now.
I was so self conscious about mine and I let my boyfriend know and he explained to me how it didn't matter and he liked me as I was :smile:
Talk to your boyfriend and let him know how you're feeling. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

And besides, small boobs are good because they'll stay pert for longer and won't sag. So its not all bad :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending