The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

dob86
Get fat, it'll make em bigger.

I wish! I don't put on weight easily but anything I have done doesn't go there.
Reply 41
dob86

I'm sure you are womanly enough with what you have.

Correct, I am :smile:

snail_87

1. Oh for goodness sake. I was replying to the other guy. If you've got small boobs are happy with them, then great. Well done.

2. No i don't want the attention of men who stare at my boobs, as i said in an earlier post, i hate it- it's bloody rude, most of them are creeps.

3. Boobs = woman. They are a fundamental feature of being female. So yes, they do define you as a woman. As for size, they can be too small or too big. But they are most definitely womanly. As someone else said, they make tops look better, and they give you shape and curves, which in my opinion, is more attractive.

Thank-you for clearing it up :smile: :yy:
Reply 42
Anonymous
Lol to be honest i've only ever heard that 'more than a handful is too much' on TSR. :p:

Really?! Well everywhere else is probably too intimidated by your stunning appearance...

Spoiler

Colonel Brusnahan
Really?! Well everywhere else is probably too intimidated by your stunning appearance...

Spoiler

Yes really! No I won't kill you. :p:
Reply 44
Anonymous
Yes really! No I won't kill you. :p:

:woo:

Dinner to celebrate? :awesome:
Reply 45
Several people have said it but your boyfriend is with you and isn't so shallow to go after women because of their breasts. I know several people with lopsided boobs, you shouldn't worry about it!
i hate my chest its coz well im so tiny im like 5 foot 1 and i have a huge chest (36DD) i get back aches and trust me when i go to sleep boy i cnt even get sleep in a comfortale way..my mother keeps complaining abt them sayng their not frm my side. i hate mine wish i was flat chested coz when it comes to dresses i have to get a least one or so sizes bigger! i try so hard to cover them and wear baggy clothes outside!!! i hate them but my mates god damn ur husband is gna love u to bits im like **** u guys!!!!! i cnt reduce them coz im not allowed yet i cnt wear nice clothes coz i get stared at, life is so unfair!!!!
lella_m
Hey, you can join me in having some of the perkiest breasts in the nursing home :cool:

:five: Love it!
Reply 48
I LOVED having A/B boobs when I did - I could go braless and not look like i'd just had two melons go splat halfway down my torso!

ENJOY them....if you're under 18/19 then chill out your boobs haven't reached they're real size yet probs.

just for the record I hate having massive boobs....glowing orbs of soreness and oggling magnets.
Valkyrja
I LOVED having A/B boobs when I did - I could go braless and not look like i'd just had two melons go splat halfway down my torso!

ENJOY them....if you're under 18/19 then chill out your boobs haven't reached they're real size yet probs.

just for the record I hate having massive boobs....glowing orbs of soreness and oggling magnets.

i am 19 and they have grown to much
2 aspirins on an ironing board > 2 blouse bunnies anyday.

And I am in possesion of the latter. :sigh:
Reply 51
Wild_Precious_Life
2 aspirins on an ironing board > 2 blouse bunnies anyday.

And I am in possesion of the latter. :sigh:

Pics or it didnt happen.
Morzor
Pics or it didnt happen.

Oh but it did happen.

Just I'd rather not share them with e-pervs such as yourself. :p:
Reply 53
Wild_Precious_Life
Oh but it did happen.

Just I'd rather not share them with e-pervs such as yourself. :p:

I'm not a perv. For the sheer proof of your statement being correct, i simply requested: show us your tits.
Morzor
I'm not a perv. For the sheer proof of your statement being correct, i simply requested: show us your tits.

Nice try, Romeo.
You could try losing weight? That would reduce the amount of adipose tissue in your breast?
Reply 56
big boobs are waaaay over-rated...my friend is like a B/C but she honestly has the most perfect boobs ever even though one is obviously bigger than the other she has a great cleavage and attracts 99.9% of guys so seriously it doesn't matter. I'm a 34E/32F....and trust me...it ain't no picnic having a bigger ones...they make u look fatter than you are and I have to strap on some lethal sports bra whenever I wana dance/exercise....and i get like a 1/100th of the male attention that my friends with smaller chests get...so trust me be happy with what u've got, besides they'll probably even out in time :smile:
Reply 57
inaya_maryam
i hate my chest its coz well im so tiny im like 5 foot 1 and i have a huge chest (36DD) i get back aches and trust me when i go to sleep boy i cnt even get sleep in a comfortale way..my mother keeps complaining abt them sayng their not frm my side. i hate mine wish i was flat chested coz when it comes to dresses i have to get a least one or so sizes bigger! i try so hard to cover them and wear baggy clothes outside!!! i hate them but my mates god damn ur husband is gna love u to bits im like **** u guys!!!!! i cnt reduce them coz im not allowed yet i cnt wear nice clothes coz i get stared at, life is so unfair!!!!

I feel your pain *hugs*...I'm 5ft5" but my boobs decided to be evil and grow to being 34E/32fs....URGH...and I get it with the clothing I have to spend aaages shopping for stuff that fits, its such a nightmare and we can't wear any like clothes which make girls with a normal rack look nice...we just look slutty as :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending