The Student Room Group

Why Am I Not Revising!?!?!?!

Scroll to see replies

yeh boi im not advising for my fp1 tomorrow but i dont care
alright!
Reply 21
milesofsea
Me too! :woo: :woo:
Ive done about 1 hours intense revision and 4 looking-at-the-page-but-thinking-about-other-things hours :frown:
Nothing is embedded in my brain yet. And this exam is crucial for me :frown:

Looks like long long night for me, I will NOT sleep till I know it well:mad:

You can do it! :smile: Stay up too (if its an afternoon exam for you as well)

EDIT: what juicy fruit said :yep:

SLEEP IS NEEDED min of 5-6 hours..

I dont know much either but I have to sleeeeep or I'll fall asleep in the exam and so will you!
Reply 22
Emily069
I have my final biology exam tommorow and I am not revising... I just can't do it. I am going to fail, I know nothing.

same with me :biggrin:

I have american politics tommorrow edexcel 9am and I have no idea of the subject.

Usually its a realisation that we know were useless at the subject so why bother? ... Not that it makes it easier when you see dirty mark you get cometh August
Reply 23
Cram and blag it.

That's my philosophy.

(I'm kidding, but that's my advice)
This thread ain't helping you much with revising, is it, OP? You should start a new one where we can all revise together :curious:
siQ
SLEEP IS NEEDED min of 5-6 hours..

I dont know much either but I have to sleeeeep or I'll fall asleep in the exam and so will you!

Oh god I could never do without sleep :p: No way I cant function with at least 7 hours of sleep, but my exams at 2:00pm, so I meant I was going to stay up till 4ish 5ish and then sleep until 10ish tommorow. Id rather cram now and sleep on it, and then only skim tommorow, I wont be so tired in the exam that way.
Hopefully I can nail it in the next 5/6 hours, revision mode has just kicked in! :yep: (better late than never)
Reply 26
Cultivated
This thread ain't helping you much with revising, is it, OP? You should start a new one where we can all revise together :curious:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=19601672&posted=1#post19601672
Reply 27
milesofsea
Oh god I could never do without sleep :p: No way I cant function with at least 7 hours of sleep, but my exams at 2:00pm, so I meant I was going to stay up till 4ish 5ish and then sleep until 10ish tommorow. Id rather cram now and sleep on it, and then only skim tommorow, I wont be so tired in the exam that way.
Hopefully I can nail it in the next 5/6 hours, revision mode has just kicked in! :yep: (better late than never)

Wouldn't it be better to sleep now then cram just be4 exams, then it will all be fresh for u.

This is what I'm doing. Going to sleep now, and gonna wake up at 4 or 5am, and cram till 12.
Emily069
I have my final biology exam tommorow and I am not revising... I just can't do it. I am going to fail, I know nothing.

Sme here:woo: ..isit edexcel synoptic paper, I just havn't been asked, an it's synoptic so theres not that much that can be done, good luck anyway x.
Reply 29
Bongo
Sme here:woo: ..isit edexcel synoptic paper, I just havn't been asked, an it's synoptic so theres not that much that can be done, good luck anyway x.

Theres plenty that can be done.

e.g. like all the past papers for the synotic. Then all the past papers for the other modules, then essay practice.

Too bad I havent done any of them..
Reply 30
Why you're on TSR?? No Offence.
Me too. :smile:
Reply 32
im not revising.............cos iv finiiiiished!! yaaaay.

good luck for tommorow x
Reply 33
Too many biology exams happening tomorrow that no one wants to revise for!
Same here. I have a politics exam tomorrow and I really can't be bothered but despite that I still think you should at least do some work even if it's only for a while.
Emily069

im doing exactly the same thing - so we can fail together :smile:
its okay babes, you can always be a stripper x

Quick Reply

Latest