The Student Room Group

Skins

Scroll to see replies

Skins is plumbing new depths of ********. Seriously I swear the first two series were really good? There doesn't even seem to be a plot anymore, just a series of things which happen..
Holy ****!!!!
******* hell! Wasn't expecting that!
I've cheered up now, I'm pretty sure Freddie just exploded.
Reply 264
the drugs have gone from the episodes, because it seems the writers have taken it all
Reply 265
Get in, haven't watched it but is Freddie dead? Lots of surprise downstairs hahaha. Don't watch the **** but its pretty ******* funny hahaha.
Tonight's episode was a lot better than I was expecting, Effy is one of my least favourite characters but I felt sorry for her during this episode. I also felt bad for Cook. JJ needs more screen time!

...but WTF at the ending!? I was not expecting that. :lolwut:
Wow, intense much! I liked that episode in some ways, but in other ways didn't like it. Wow, so courageous of Cook to jump into the road like that to save Effy, part of me was so worried he'd get hit by a car (phew). But :zomg: at the shocking ending. That John Foster guy is a ******* psycho; like seriously, how could he do that to Freddie? They didn't make it clear in the preview whether he dies or not, but I really really really hope not, please! I've had enough of characters dying in that show, it's been depressing enough.

I remember I often used to find Skins quite funny a lot of the time, but this series hasn't had as much comedic moments as the last three. The only funny moment I recall this episode is when Thomas said he was expelled (instead of getting A Levels like the others) and they cheered extra loud for him, that made me chuckle :h:. But yeah, this is getting kinda pooey now :frown:. JJ's episode has been my fave so far, simply because it was pleasant and sweet and funny with hardly any depressing moments like the other eps. I know it's a drama but I do, I hope next series is a bit more happier and they put more comedy into it.

:zomg: Just seen the new ad on the TV. They show a lot of scenes of next episode, but NO sign of Freddie! And then Cook is crying at the end. Please don't let Freddie be dead!
This episode better be good :colonhash:
On the Skins website :cry: I'm a little upset now :sad:
Does anyone know when it gets put up on 40D? I really want to watch it!
I don't think I've ever been so traumatised by a TV show. I don't even like Freddie but I just didn't see that coming at all, totally shocking. Like, wtf.
Okay, I'm not a huge fun of Skins but still watch it because there is really nothing else on a Thursday night. Yeah, yeah, I'm as bad as the rest of them who say they don't conform. :biggrin: Anyway, for the majority of the episode it was a major cliche, but the Foster guy was pretty creepy, and at the end, Freddie not being able to get out and the Foster dude advancing on him was really ******* scary, just the whole situation...claustrophobia and...stuff.

Spoiler

Dear Christ, that was ******* awful. Never have I watched a show with such a strained storyline; they really ran out of steam with this one. Killed by an insignificant character who pops up for the first time in the penultimate episode? Are the same people who wrote the script for the first two series writing this one?
PurpleMonkeyDishwasher
Dear Christ, that was ******* awful. Never have I watched a show with such a strained storyline; they really ran out of steam with this one. Killed by an insignificant character who pops up for the first time in the penultimate episode? Are the same people who wrote the script for the first two series writing this one?

I think so. :indiff: Because the first two series were actually pretty good.
cherrycola32
Does anyone know when it gets put up on 40D? I really want to watch it!

I'm waiting for it too - it's normally fairly quick, but it seems to be taking a while tonight :frown:
Reply 276
Seriously though.

If someone was advancing up the stairs towards me with a bat. I'd kick the ****** in the face.
Reply 277
Tabris
Seriously though.

If someone was advancing up the stairs towards me with a bat. I'd kick the ****** in the face.

Haha, to be honest that guy didn't need a bat, just his general demeanor would be enough to set warning bells off, dude was creepy.

Anyone know who played him? At first I thought it was Jason Isaacs, but it couldn't be, could it?
Reply 278
Thing is, it wasn't even smart writing. There's no rhyme or reason why you'd go to see someone like that at their house, especially once you've told them to bugger off.

Not going to lie though, I do want to see what has happened to Freddy.
Anyone else not able to see the latest episode on 4oD? It's usually up by now. :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest