The Student Room Group

What was your dream?

Well Hello there!!!

Errrmmm, just to let you know, I'm interested in dreams - and especially other peoples dreams.

So if you can, would you please kindly share your dream? It can either be last nights dream or the night before. Whichever you can remember. Or it can be both :smile:

As for me.... My dream today was about..... o.O Damn!!! Can't remember!! ARGH!!!

Aah yesterday it was something to do with my friends, on a trip in some country and.... *to be continued*

So, what was yours?
(if it was a nightmare, you don't have to share it if you don't want to)

Thank you for your co-operation :biggrin:
Reply 1
i dreamt i won britains got talent >.<
i was very confused in the dream.. as i had never participated in britains got talent but i was happy with my winning nevertheless :yep:
um yeah, then i had to sing again - and i couldn't remember the song but everyone was cheering and stuff so i didn't think anyone could hear anyway haa.

wasn't too bad of a dream.
i always have dreams. usually nightmares.
I can't remember any of my dreams :sad:. They'll probably come to me.
Reply 3
I had quite a vivid one a few nights ago. I was walking along the road towards my ex's house, which is unlit and has a ditch running alongside it. It was night-time, and for some reason I wasn't wearing any trousers :s-smilie: Then a huge bear came up behind me, and I started running but it just ran after me, so I started walking and it got bored and turned around. Then I saw a woman who'd fallen into the ditch by the side of the road, so I put my trousers back on (they were round my ankles for some reason) and pulled her out. Then I walked on to my ex's house, only it wasn't a proper house, it was just a room with cutaway walls like in the Sims. He was in bed, asleep, and I got undressed and got in bed with him.

Odd dream.
Reply 4
I have dreams quite often, but they are usually about pretty everyday things. However, when i was younger i used to have really bizarre, vivid dreams. I remember two specifically.

In the dream my primary school had been transformed into some sort of medieval castle. We were all trying the find something before the head teacher did. The head teacher was some sort of evil witch woman with magical powers. It was such a good dream and lasted for ages. As i've got older i realised it sounds a lot like a Harry Potter plot, but I was about 6/7 at the time, and i think the harry potter books came along later.

In another dream i was being chased around Tesco by the octopus woman from the little mermaid.
I dreamt about my upcoming 18th birthday party and inviting a few people I didn't want to come, in addition to friends who did come being a bit bored.

People say dreams often explore possibilities that the brain has not yet experienced in order to better prepare people for real-world situations. I guess that's true here; I've probably been subconsciously worrying about it all going wrong.

I used a semicolon! :woo:
I had a weird dream last night, me my mum and sisters were going to go have lunch but for some reason which I can't remember we stopped off at a neighbours house. My neighbour was singing VERY BADLY on the kareoke for the whole time and his house was overrun with loads of other families, all living together. Anyway so we go for lunch in this place which is like a maze but I had a feeling like I had been there before in a previous dream, we bumped into someone there who was carrying some sort of chemical and it spilled like a drop and we ended up paying like £2000 to replace it. The dream ended when I was having a job interview for a place called "Trousers."

Very weird dream, yet nowhere near the weirdest I've had!
Reply 7
i dreamt i sent my friends mum a text telling her i think shes hot :s-smilie:
then i spent the whole dream avoiding her husband and trying to work around an awkward sitution.
and this all happened while i was apparently going out with some girl in my photography class who i dont even know that well :s-smilie:

im guessing more happened than that, but i cant remember. usually my dreams consist of about 4 different stories that somehow manage to change from one to another.

the night before i remember dreaming about me falling over in town and scraping my knee. it really hurt but i didnt have enough money for a bus home so i had to try and hobble all the way home. but then i cant remember what happened but near to when i woke up i remember dreaming about me being in this HUGE house with a tower and i went up the circular stairs to the top of the tower and there was half the wall missing and i could see out over the garden. and the garden was huge with different levels of land and walls, stairs and massive bushes everywhere.

also when i was a kid i used to have nightmares. but i cant remember them that well. but it was something to do with something up close and something far away and making them look big and small. :s-smilie:
lol its really wierd.
also i can still scare myself really badly if i think about it enough. to the point where i have to stop what im doing and go sit with my mum lol
Oh it was a wierd one last night. I always have really strange, vivid dreams.
It was two days before prom and my friend rang me up to tell me they had changed the theme of the prom to medieval fancy dress and you had to wear something to fit in with the theme. Then my friends came round and I was deciding whether to go to prom dressed as a zebra or wear my original prom dress, I decided I didn't want to stand out so I went in my prom dress. We drove to the prom in a taxi and on the way we saw lots of people off Waterloo Road who were also going to the prom, and then we got there and Tom from Waterloo Road was taking pictures of everyone for the school website, and one of my friends won prom queen for coming in fancy dress as Jemima Puddle Duck.
Phsychoanalyse that :yep:
Reply 9
Last night I dreamt that I had to give away my cats. :frown:
I went to this huuuge concert and had to stand on stage and say 'selling cats for £35' but only one person in the entire audience wanted one. So then I asked my friend if she wanted the other two and she said she would take them. I was so distraught and could'nt let them go, however mum insisted that because I'm off to uni, she doesn't want them anymore.

Such a bizzare dream because in real life I know this would NEVER happen.
Aha
Reply 10
Last night I dreamed about a great big inflatable water slide above a swimming pool. It was fairly boring compared to most of my dreams.
Reply 11
I don’t value the dreams that I see while sleeping, but I dream while I ma full awake about my success, future policies etc.
pragmaticoutsourcing.com
My last dream:

My family had randomly moved to Singapore and for some reason I was in the **** and about to be executed. However, at the last minute they realised I was the reincarnation of the Dalai Lama, so I was free to go. I asked them if I should stay - being super holy and what not - but they said I could bugger off.

Needless to say, the whole thing was an absolute mind ****

Edit: I had been thinking about the teenager raised as a staunch monk who, in his late teens, eventually said STFU as he wanted a normal life. It was on the BBC website a couple of weeks ago.

Latest

Trending

Trending