The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Reply 2
Sorry it took me about 6 attempts to get the video right :tongue:
Reply 3
Danules
Relations between countries cause wars. Relations are shared through foreign policy. No foreign policies no wars.

No trade. Not enough food (in Britain anyway). No sharing of technology. Not to mention the fact that it is simply human nature to fight. On the smaller scale you couldn't expect every single human being to live in an isolated bubble.
Cool story, bro.
daruishraz
Cool story, bro.

What is the point in saying that? :confused:
Reply 6
i apologise, i may have wrote what I meant wrong. What I meant if you get what i'm saying is countries having no quarells and free trade- i accept this is within the terms 'foreign policy' but i meant territorial or nonsense tit for tat disputes
Reply 7
Do you mean foreign policy or foreign office? Surely foreign policy is that way one country treats another, it's unavoidable. Foreign office just organises it and tags on extra bits.
Reply 8
35mm_
What is the point in saying that? :confused:

Ignore him.

Op is this a serious question?
Reply 9
Danules
i apologise, i may have wrote what I meant wrong. What I meant if you get what i'm saying is countries having no quarells and free trade- i accept this is within the terms 'foreign policy' but i meant territorial or nonsense tit for tat disputes

Yes it would be nice if everyone got along and didn't argue. What's your point? :confused:
Reply 10
No Foreign Policy. No communication between countries. War.

Latest

Trending

Trending