The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
I hate it when I see people say 'OMG, stop giving her oral sex if she aint putting out for you' - why? Sex is not a weapon to be used for getting even. If you don't like doing something, thats fine, but refusing to do something because your partner wont is plain immature. Its not an eye for an eye.
Tw1x
I hate it when I see people say 'OMG, stop giving her oral sex if she aint putting out for you' - why? Sex is not a weapon to be used for getting even. If you don't like doing something, thats fine, but refusing to do something because your partner wont is plain immature. Its not an eye for an eye.

It's fair though.
Reply 122
ozzyoscy
It's fair though.

You can't force someone to do something that they hate. Why does that stop you doing something nice for them? Tit for tat just makes me mad
Tw1x
You can't force someone to do something that they hate. Why does that stop you doing something nice for them? Tit for tat just makes me mad

No-one's forcing anyone to do anything in that situation. It involves one of the key things in a relationship: Compromise.

Before you were in a relationship, it was all about self. In a relationship, there are two people.

Luckily my gf doesn't like receiving oral, but if she did and said I could have a BJ if I gave her oral, I'd have tongue-ache from all the oral I gave.

Also, I find fingering can be boring after a while but I do it cos I know she likes it. I'd rather not do it and receive BJs etc. 24/7, but of course I want her feeling good and making her happy and giving her stuff she likes.

Oral doesn't kill anyone.
Reply 124
ozzyoscy
No-one's forcing anyone to do anything in that situation. It involves one of the key things in a relationship: Compromise.

Before you were in a relationship, it was all about self. In a relationship, there are two people.

Luckily my gf doesn't like receiving oral, but if she did and said I could have a BJ if I gave her oral, I'd have tongue-ache from all the oral I gave.

Also, I find fingering can be boring after a while but I do it cos I know she likes it. I'd rather not do it and receive BJs etc. 24/7, but of course I want her feeling good and making her happy and giving her stuff she likes.

Oral doesn't kill anyone.

Do it or I'm gonna dump you?

If your girlfriend did like oral, but didnt like giving it, (not just disliked, but really hated it) would you just refused to go down on her for the sake of her not doing it for you? Seems pretty immature. Even if she made up for it by doing other stuff?
Tw1x
Do it or I'm gonna dump you?

If your girlfriend did like oral, but didnt like giving it, (not just disliked, but really hated it) would you just refused to go down on her for the sake of her not doing it for you? Seems pretty immature. Even if she made up for it by doing other stuff?

You said "I hate it when I see people say 'OMG, stop giving her oral sex if she aint putting out for you'", nothing about dumping. Of course that is different.

Doing other stuff isn't oral.

Once again: Compromise is one of the key things in a relationship.
Well, I'm a girl and I love giving oral sex, I can't understand girls who hate it :-)

Having said that, it does seem that it is far more than just an oral sex problem - so she isn't interested in any other form of sexual contact? If this is so, then I do think this is a serious problem. Some girls simply are NOT interested in sex, and if you are, then you aren't going to have a relationship that works. I know a guy, now in his 40s, who was married for 20 years to a woman who refused to consummate the marriage or do anything to keep him sexually happy. He put up with it for many years because he loved her, and had sex with other women on the side, but in the end he gave up and left her. I don't see this as the man being unreasonable - sex - and often oral sex - are normal parts of an adult relationship. To bury her head in the sand and act like the relationship will be fine without it is ridiculous. It won't.

I speak from experience. I spent a the first half of my twenties with an older man I loved but who was near completely impotent. That is, impotent enough that he couldn't manage to have intercourse with me, but not enough that he couldn't receive oral to completion. Fortunately, I like giving oral, and he was prepared to pleasure me in other ways, but it did not make up for the lack of a full sex life, I was extremely frustrated and in the end stopped fancying him at all. After all, how can you continue to see someone in a sexual way when they fail to engage in a full sexual relationship with you?

I don't think you are unreasonable to expect SOME kind of sexual relationship with her, in which you get sexual pleasure. Those girls who don't like giving oral on here, may well be compensating in other ways, through intercourse, hand jobs, etc. If you aren't getting ANYTHING from your girlfriend, after 2 years, I think I'd walk away from the relationship - because at this late stage, it really isn't going to get better.

Plus, she obviously doesn't like the idea of giving oral or having sex, so if she does give in to stop losing you, just how is that going to make you feel? Nothing is going to turn her into a girl who enjoys these things - she is never going to want to do it, and you would just have a constant battle on your hands to persuade her against her will. If you actually want a relationship with a decent sex life, you have to get out now and stop wasting your time.
Reply 127
dump her, no sex is boring. or are her sammich making skills just too good?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
If she doesn't want to do it then make her.
Secretly women love that sort of thing.
If she doesn't want to do it then that's that. You can't force her and she obviously doesn't want to do it.

It would make you seem like a complete ass if you left here or had a go at her for not wanting to give you head, so don't go down that path.

Just respect her wishes.
my gf is abit like this and its so frustrating, as soon as i make her orgasm she wants nothing to do with me, she doesnt give me bj's and hardly does anythin else. wot should i do?
Anonymous
my gf is abit like this and its so frustrating, as soon as i make her orgasm she wants nothing to do with me, she doesnt give me bj's and hardly does anythin else. wot should i do?

Find your own thread? :biggrin:

As ozzyoscy said, compromise is everything.

Either that, or don't give her pleasure until she has pleasured you. Simples. :smile:
Reply 133
Drunk Punx
Find your own thread? :biggrin:

As ozzyoscy said, compromise is everything.

Either that, or don't give her pleasure until she has pleasured you. Simples. :smile:

I completely disagree! After a girl has come, it's basically all over for them. If you want her to spend longer on you then you need to tell her so, she'll probably stop herself coming until you've had your fix. Just take it in turns?!
Eden09
I completely disagree! After a girl has come, it's basically all over for them. If you want her to spend longer on you then you need to tell her so, she'll probably stop herself coming until you've had your fix. Just take it in turns?!

I've made girls come several times before... it's the guys that have "downtime" after they shoot their bolt.

Don't get me wrong, I generally spend as long on the lass as possible. I like what I do, and I do it well. :sexface:
I'm a girl and really dont get why some people dont like giving head....I love doing it. Try getting some fruity lube if shes worried about the taste or something that way it will be like sucking one of those fruit pastille ice lollys just not icy... :P
Anonymous
today my gf said she will never give me a blowjob.

i have been with her for 2 years now and she just doesnt have any interest physical activity. we are both still virgins.

what should i do? i felt soo offended and upset when she said this to me in my face, however i didnt show any of my feelings and changed the subject.

she says she loves me for real ect and so do i, so wots the problem? i have given her oral sex before.

i am beginning to think she has no 'sex drive'

help!

Tell her to put up or shut up.
Eden09
I completely disagree! After a girl has come, it's basically all over for them...she'll probably stop herself coming until you've had your fix.

:lolwut:

I'm suspicious...you sound like a bloke.
Two years and absolutly no sexual lust?
Talk it out with her
Reply 139
ozzyoscy
:lolwut:

I'm suspicious...you sound like a bloke.

Hahaa I'm not a bloke I just can't keep going forever. Sometimes I end up coming so hard I just feel faint and I know I couldn't handle it if I had to go again.

Latest