The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

New at Notts

Hellooo!! I´m a Spanish student girl and next year I´ll be in Notthingham University to finish my degree in English Language. :p: I´m very excited and please I need as much information as you can give me... about credits, subjects, exams...etc
About accomodation I´ve tought go to Broadgate Park but I haven´t applicated yet... any advise? :confused: do you think it´s a good idea? Anyway, I hope meet some of you next year :wink: and make a nice group of friends and fans of The Student Room jejejeje :tsr:
Bye! And hope to see you!
hey there miri :smile: hows you?
i dont know that i can give you muchos information about the uni etc, but i can say hello :smile:
ive applied for uni park accomodation, and didnt even look at broadgate so i cant really help you there :smile:
the night life should be good, and so should the atmosphere :smile: hope to see you there!
xx
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey if you want a fan group of TSR - come join Marshmellow Land :biggrin: so far all the marshmellows we have are TSR members (cus we're not at Notts yet lol) - we have quite a few marshmellows so you should know quite a few of us by the time you come!

Broadgate park sounds good if you wanna be close to the main campus and have self-catered :smile:
Cool now there is a Spanish Student joining us. Hopefully you will also join our marshmellow club lol. I'm from Brazil and there are people from India and Singapore also going to study at Notts. Lots of intl students :biggrin:
Reply 4
starsfallsilent
muchos information

heheh :biggrin: nice touch
heheh :p: thought so myself :wink:
Reply 6
hello,
ive been offered a place at nottingham for sept '05. i will be studying accounting, finance and management. are any of you entered for course?
andd is anyone staying near the jubilee campus? :confused:
Reply 7
_Miri_
Hellooo!! I´m a Spanish student girl and next year I´ll be in Notthingham University to finish my degree in English Language. :p: I´m very excited and please I need as much information as you can give me... about credits, subjects, exams...etc
About accomodation I´ve tought go to Broadgate Park but I haven´t applicated yet... any advise? :confused: do you think it´s a good idea? Anyway, I hope meet some of you next year :wink: and make a nice group of friends and fans of The Student Room jejejeje :tsr:
Bye! And hope to see you!

Hey,

I think you should go and take a look at the university website , and look where your course is being held.Once you know look at the campus map and find out if broadgate is near it .

I myself will perhaps be at uni park or st peters court for politics and american studies...But since you're spanish and I love latinos : I'll make a detour via broadgate park :wink:
Reply 8
HEy! Thank you all for replying! I still have no any clue for accomodation....:frown: but I hope sort it out asap!!
Reply 9
Helloo ! im an international student too.... im from Singapore :smile:
I'm taking law starting sept 2005, anyone taking that too?
I have received my accomodation offer at University Park (Ancaster Hall)
Hope to get to know people before i go there!
Reply 10
heh i love international students!!
Reply 11
Hi Everyone!

I am new to this site so firstly be gentle (and patient) and apologies in advance if I have broken any "house rules" with regard to posting!

I am hoping to study Geographical Information Science in September as a postgrad and shall be living in Broadgate (which has been confirmed). Would just like to know who else will be living in Broadgate next year and would also like to know if there is a kind of "virtual community" of prospective Nottingham students? - although I am guessing this is the very place!

Nick

PS. I do not when I will be able to check this forum next so feel free to drop me an email at [email protected] ! Cheers

Latest

Trending

Trending