The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
LuhLah
(PS. who think's that's sams voice? :ninja:)

oooh, i wonder :p: where is Sam anyway? Is it her day off or something?

She should be in this thread saying something pretty witty as per usual.
Reply 21
I am quite relieved none of my subjects are up! I don't even think I will be able to look at my resullts before anyone else does! I cant face disappointment....
Reply 22
Oooh I'm liking the look of the Spanish ones :biggrin: that's reassured me a bit, weirdly :p: glad other ones aren't up yet though! :|
Ooh, was quite excited there (that sounds incredibly sad I know) but unfortunatley none of mine are up, although French might be up soon considering Italian and Spanish are. Thanks for the information Luhlah.
Reply 24
ive so failed advanced higher modern studies :/.i wanted an A so much (doesnt everybody) but looks like im going to be very lucky in i get a B or a C :frown:.
what do yous think will be up tomorrow!?
Oh nice find! I wonder when Maths and Physics get put up. I still have my exam paper with the answers written all over it :biggrin:
darkraver
Oh nice find! I wonder when Maths and Physics get put up. I still have my exam paper with the answers written all over it :biggrin:

snap with physics, i wanna see them now! :p:
I still have all my exam papers too :p: Apart from music

I'm fairly satisfied with the TSR answers in most cases though.
Modern Studies folk, stop worrying! They have the most ridiculously vague marking schemes, because there are so many potential answers. Don't freak out if your points aren't listed as examples.
Reply 30
english last year was put up before the results but then got removed 2 days later. I had a quick peak and thought i had failed outright but got a B, 56%....dead on a B? lucky lucky haha

maths and physics etc came on after the exams last year.

i have working, and like 3 different answers for each question written all over my adv physics paper...blue paper and blue pen, cant see what i've written haha:P
Reply 31
ScottD
english last year was put up before the results but then got removed 2 days later. I had a quick peak and thought i had failed outright but got a B, 56%....dead on a B? lucky lucky haha

maths and physics etc came on after the exams last year.

Well, they wouldn't put them up before would they? :p:
Reply 32
LuhLah
Well, they wouldn't put them up before would they? :p:

thought you were being horrible and sarcastic haha, sorry exam RESULTS, my bad:biggrin: see what this exam results wait is doing to me.

I NEED MY B IN ADVANCED PHYSICS:cool:
Reply 33
omgggg :-( modern studiesssssssssssssss. i feel sick.
Reply 34
I am officially a nervous wreck :frown:.
Nothing more needs said.
Were any more released today?
Reply 36
Dn't think so, i've been checking on the hour... I know it's sad but I want to see if mines are up but the thing is, is that once they are up I DON'T WANT TO SEE THEM!!!
Na, doesn't look like any have been added, you can see updates here, on the right hand side of the page, but it seems like nothing was added today of any note, except from "Construction Update Letters" if you're into that sort of thing. :p:
Reply 38
Oh totally. Don't forget to check out that gaelic language plan too! :mmm:
Reply 39
Oh damn, I need to check that!! hehe

Latest

Trending

Trending