The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
LG1
Ditto!

People say China need to break up, etc etc...if you knew what was happening in india you'd be very very worried.

Orissa, Assam, Khalistan etc etc

Christians forced to become Hindu or they die. Massacring Sikhs. Meddling in other countries (ie Balochistan in Pakistan. Building 100s of 'consulates' on the Afghan border (ALL on the Afghan border) to try and destabilize Pakistan)...the latter with the help of MOSSAD of course btw.

Sources for MOSSAD? :rolleyes:
Reply 61
jakeee
don't the majority of sikhs want an independent state within india called the khalsa?

Minority do and its called Khalistan
An interesting report, indeed. If China really sees India as a threat then this could go somewhere. But 30 independent states is highly unrealistic. If China did somehow carry out such a plan, poor India might see a few breakaway regions, but overall if it can rally national unity then such a weakness would be nulled. It should have something to be proud of as a large nation, should it not?
Reply 63
Amit92
Minority do and its called Khalistan

for the meanwhile you lot are happy living in hindustan?
Reply 64
jakeee
for the meanwhile you lot are happy living in hindustan?

Hindustan...Pakistan..Kya Faydo Hai?
Reply 65
The thing with India is that it is at the mercy of the USA. China isn't. So if USA goes down, theres a hell of a chance so will India. Relations between the indians and the americans is more than cosy. USA say jump and the indians say how high. In return the indians are armed with weapons etc, and it is made sure that they will always be more powerful than Pakistan.
Reply 66
Amit92
But still Afghanistan was there which you said was not and im not a nationalist lol. Has you can see from my flag. There were greater empires before the British.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Maurya_Dynasty_in_265_BCE.jpg <-- A great empire all in the Indian sub-continent which many call Bharat! You don't know your knowledge.

Did you read what you wanted or did you forget? I didn't make a claim that the Afghanistan was never ruled by India. I made a claim that nothing that represents modern India had ruled any part of that. Even your map shows it.

Yeah, them damn Hindus. That's why while Pakistan has been sponsoring terrorism and religious extremism under the eye of China them damn Hindus have been regularly putting up minorities in govt. If anything, the Indian govt has, in recent history, been minority-appeasing. They are afraid to hang Afzal coz they dont want to upset the Muslims and loose their votes, they dont want to clamp down on the religious indoctrination being practiced by missionaries in Orissa but are up in arms when a group of Christians get killed and they wont do anything about illegal immigrants from Bangladesh coz it might upset the Muslim vote bank. Yeah, minorities in India have it really tough.

Yeah damn them. Killing Christian missionaries who wanted to free lower caste hindus who wanted to escape from the religion that religated them to the bottom of society where they have to pick up everybody elses ****. Damn them for their massacre of innocent Sikhs and Muslims. Damn them for going around and destroying a mosque. :rolleyes:

I just love how Indians seem to think they are whiter then white. Most people are aware that their country gets up to bad things but a lot of Indians are blissfully ignorant.

Yep that is correct and cow-slaughtering is allowed in India in some states and many other wacky things. The Hindus are the 2nd-class citizens in there own country.

I'm sorry if Muslims and others who have been living in their villages,towns and cities for hundreds of years want to eat cow. I'm it;s not their fault that somebody else doesn't like cow. :rolleyes: Are you mad? How does that make Hindus second class citizens? They have no right to enforce the banning of cow products because of their beliefs. What next? They are saints for letting people believe in more then one God?

You will find that much of the rioting happened due to incitement by right wing organizations like the Hindu Mahasabha and the Indian Muslim League.
Gandhi was assasinated by extremists from the Hindu Mahasabha, most normal people didnt actually want him killed. He was not killed coz he loved Muslims, he was killed coz he wanted India to make big payments to the Pakistan govt(several leaders in India were also against this due to the fear that this would be used to sponsor terrorist activities against India, and for good reason too). Basically he threatened the govt with a fast to death unless they paid up. Note that this was never in the original agreement for Partition and Gandhi was being dangerously generous with such a move, especially after the actions of Pakistan in Kashmir.

The fact that the people responded so fast to these incitements is a indictment of how "happy" these people were towards each others. It takes years normally to condition a people.

Oh and Gandhi wanted to offer Jinnah a leadership role in the new Indian state. That is why he was killed.

It may win if China attacks...always the posibility.

If by win you mean the Chinese army crushes the Indian army just like they've done before.

considering that NATO is likely to ally themselves with a side as one is definantly more valuable.. that more valuable country being india; they are less of a threat than china, and all china has on them is economy. India would win, if not based on military strength but also western funding.

China is more valueable. For one thing there is the fear factor and also the economic symbosis that China has with Western Europe and North America. America just simply can not lose all of the dollars that the Chinese have. Their economic will die. India.... well lets just say no one is going to miss phone call operators trying to mask their accent badly.
Reply 67
Stettin
Did you read what you wanted or did you forget? I didn't make a claim that the Afghanistan was never ruled by India. I made a claim that nothing that represents modern India had ruled any part of that. Even your map shows it.

Yeah damn them. Killing Christian missionaries who wanted to free lower caste hindus who wanted to escape from the religion that religated them to the bottom of society where they have to pick up everybody elses ****. Damn them for their massacre of innocent Sikhs and Muslims. Damn them for going around and destroying a mosque. :rolleyes:

I just love how Indians seem to think they are whiter then white. Most people are aware that their country gets up to bad things but a lot of Indians are blissfully ignorant.

I'm sorry if Muslims and others who have been living in their villages,towns and cities for hundreds of years want to eat cow. I'm it;s not their fault that somebody else doesn't like cow. :rolleyes: Are you mad? How does that make Hindus second class citizens? They have no right to enforce the banning of cow products because of their beliefs. What next? They are saints for letting people believe in more then one God?

The fact that the people responded so fast to these incitements is a indictment of how "happy" these people were towards each others. It takes years normally to condition a people.

Oh and Gandhi wanted to offer Jinnah a leadership role in the new Indian state. That is why he was killed.

If by win you mean the Chinese army crushes the Indian army just like they've done before.

China is more valueable. For one thing there is the fear factor and also the economic symbosis that China has with Western Europe and North America. America just simply can not lose all of the dollars that the Chinese have. Their economic will die. India.... well lets just say no one is going to miss phone call operators trying to mask their accent badly.

The Mosque was a Hindu temple originally, that had been destroyed and converted into a Mosque by a Mughal. Also im not sure but was the Mosque not used anyway?

Also Hindus are massacred by Muslim Mafias, so they are both bad has each other.

If Muslims are not happy in India then go to Pakistan or Bangladesh?

Also only a Minority of Sikhs want Khalistan and there were many Hindus that protected them during the 1984 Riots including the R.S.S.
Reply 68
Amit92
Sources for MOSSAD? :rolleyes:

"It is essential that we...strike and crush Pakistanis, enemies of Jews and Zionism, by all disguised and secret plans." -- David Ben Gurion, the first Israeli Prime Minister.

Israel has always been **** scared of Pakistan and with india they have an ally (which is why i wasnt surprised to see someone from Israel post this tbh :smile: )

http://www.pakistanthinktank.org/v2/categoryblog/230-ossad-and-india-spy-agency-team-up-target-pakistan-

Anyone still remember when RAW and MOSSAD tried to fly in with their planes and target Pakistan's nuclear facilities (before 99 when Pakistan got the nukes a couple of months after india started) but then went flying away with their tails in between their legs! lol

Its nothing new......its just ISI have easily swatted away RAW and MOSSAD and co very very easily! :smile:
Reply 69
The Mosque was a Hindu temple originally, that had been destroyed and converted into a Mosque by a Mughal. Also im not sure but was the Mosque not used anyway?

You know what the difference is? The Hindu Temple was destroyed during one of the Empires that ruled India. I doubt that the Hindus or even the Muslims could vote for their government in those days. When the Mosque was destroyed it was in Modern India. In the worlds "Largest Democracy". The Indian government should have done more to curb Hindu Nationalism. Something it has failed to do. Congress and BNP.

Oh and it doesn't matter if a religous site is used or not. It's still Religious. Having a horde of people destroy it is not the same way.

Also Hindus are massacred by Muslim Mafias, so they are both bad has each other.

Notice the difference from where we are arguing? I'm arguing about state involved violence towards minorties and you retort back with criminal violence. I'm pretty sure that Sikh criminals in India have killed Christians,Muslims and Hindus. Just has Christian criminals have killed others. The difference is that criminals can be dealt with Judical reform. If the Indian government takes control of it's highly corrupt and torture loving police force.

How ever my point is that the Indian Government should not allow it's self to be draw into religous and ethnic problems. However to many times it is and the only thing the opposition do is use it for leverage. Congress kills Sikhs BNP shout election Slogans. BNP kills Muslims Congress shouts election slogans.

If Muslims are not happy in India then go to Pakistan or Bangladesh?

If Hindus don't like Muslims why don't they go to Bali or Sri Lanka? Oh wait. Why should they leave their home? Answer me that Amit. Why should anyone leave their homes because of illegal discrimination that they suffer? In fact answer this question. Why do Black and Asians live in the UK? Shouldn't they leave?

Also only a Minority of Sikhs want Khalistan and there were many Hindus that protected them during the 1984 Riots including the R.S.S.

It's not a question of how many Sikhs support Khalistan or how many Hindus protected/killed them. It's a question of why the Police force which to often took part in killing the Sikhs weren't punished properly? Why Congress activists who lead riots against Sikhs weren't punished? Same **** happened couple of years a go. This time it was the BNP killing muslims and again the Police are either helping or ignoring the muslims. These are Indian Citizens we are talking about here. People who pay taxes that pays their salaries. Same thing happened in Mumbai.

I shouldn't have to point out to you that India isn't a country for Hindus it's a country of Indians.

You know what the saddest thing is? The fact that India is a democracy and it's lagging behind in China in some areas toward the care of it's own people.
Reply 70
Stettin
You know what the difference is? The Hindu Temple was destroyed during one of the Empires that ruled India. I doubt that the Hindus or even the Muslims could vote for their government in those days. When the Mosque was destroyed it was in Modern India. In the worlds "Largest Democracy". The Indian government should have done more to curb Hindu Nationalism. Something it has failed to do. Congress and BNP.

Oh and it doesn't matter if a religous site is used or not. It's still Religious. Having a horde of people destroy it is not the same way.

Notice the difference from where we are arguing? I'm arguing about state involved violence towards minorties and you retort back with criminal violence. I'm pretty sure that Sikh criminals in India have killed Christians,Muslims and Hindus. Just has Christian criminals have killed others. The difference is that criminals can be dealt with Judical reform. If the Indian government takes control of it's highly corrupt and torture loving police force.

How ever my point is that the Indian Government should not allow it's self to be draw into religous and ethnic problems. However to many times it is and the only thing the opposition do is use it for leverage. Congress kills Sikhs BNP shout election Slogans. BNP kills Muslims Congress shouts election slogans.

If Hindus don't like Muslims why don't they go to Bali or Sri Lanka? Oh wait. Why should they leave their home? Answer me that Amit. Why should anyone leave their homes because of illegal discrimination that they suffer? In fact answer this question. Why do Black and Asians live in the UK? Shouldn't they leave?

It's not a question of how many Sikhs support Khalistan or how many Hindus protected/killed them. It's a question of why the Police force which to often took part in killing the Sikhs weren't punished properly? Why Congress activists who lead riots against Sikhs weren't punished? Same **** happened couple of years a go. This time it was the BNP killing muslims and again the Police are either helping or ignoring the muslims. These are Indian Citizens we are talking about here. People who pay taxes that pays their salaries. Same thing happened in Mumbai.

I shouldn't have to point out to you that India isn't a country for Hindus it's a country of Indians.

You know what the saddest thing is? The fact that India is a democracy and it's lagging behind in China in some areas toward the care of it's own people.

All I can say is there are bad individuals in all religious groups, ethnic groups and in society. The problem with India is the wealth is not shared equally and the police are corrupted and violent. But many people think its the Hindus that cause trouble when it is only a minority in different religious groups in India doing it.

India is not united due to religious, language and ethnic barriers. The Indian government is also corrupt.

How do we solve these issues. If we have seperate countries for the states in India. It will solve some of the barriers but they will be weak and easily manipulated by other countries. Along with being socially and economically weak.

Also the temple statement....Lets take Mecca or Mosques in UK, they are mainly converted from Churches that have been destoryed. This is just how the Babri Mosque originally a temple to the birthplace of a Hindu God from scriptures was going to get reverted back to a temple.

Now back to the original thread.
Reply 71
The Indian government is also corrupt.

That is the most important thing you've said since the beginning of this thread. The government is to corrupt. The congress sucks and the BNP sucks. The commies suck too.

Also the temple statement....Lets take Mecca or Mosques in UK, they are mainly converted from Churches that have been destoryed. This is just how the Babri Mosque originally a temple to the birthplace of a Hindu God from scriptures was going to get reverted back to a temple.

In the UK when a Church becomes a Mosque the Church is unused by the local population. The Church isn't listed by the government has historically and architecturally important. Local muslims buy it,convert it and use it.

With the Babri Mosque hordes of nationalist Hindus came from outside the area and destroyed it. The locals had no say.
Reply 72
Stettin
That is the most important thing you've said since the beginning of this thread. The government is to corrupt. The congress sucks and the BNP sucks. The commies suck too.

In the UK when a Church becomes a Mosque the Church is unused by the local population. The Church isn't listed by the government has historically and architecturally important. Local muslims buy it,convert it and use it.

With the Babri Mosque hordes of nationalist Hindus came from outside the area and destroyed it. The locals had no say.

Congress is more corrupt than the BJP. All they care about is making India more westernised and good relations with the U.S along with developing the economy further.
Reply 73
Amit92
Congress is more corrupt than the BJP. All they care about is making India more westernised and good relations with the U.S along with developing the economy further.

And BJP is a Hindu nationalist party who want to advance the Hindu cause further. They were also the ones responsible for nuclear test last decade. They don't seem to be better then the Congress.
Reply 74
Stettin
And BJP is a Hindu nationalist party who want to advance the Hindu cause further. They were also the ones responsible for nuclear test last decade. They don't seem to be better then the Congress.

There are nationalists everywhere. Myself being an Israelli Nationalist and you a Khalistani right?
Reply 75
Amit92
There are nationalists everywhere. Myself being an Israelli Nationalist and you a Khalistani right?

I'm not even Sikh. All though I think India should be divided into smaller and more manageable countries. India is developing properly only in hotspots like Mumbai. If there were more countries with a free trade deal each region could advance together.
Reply 76
Stettin
I'm not even Sikh. All though I think India should be divided into smaller and more manageable countries. India is developing properly only in hotspots like Mumbai. If there were more countries with a free trade deal each region could advance together.

Do you even believe in God then?
Reply 77
what does that have to do with India?
Reply 78
So...every year Russian thinktanks insist on nuking the USA and it's allies.
Reply 79
Stettin
what does that have to do with India?

Just from your views and out of interest?

Latest

Trending

Trending