The Student Room Group

Clearing decision

I was given a provisional offer on the phone and told to add the course number through the "add clearing choice" option.

Does anyone know when the uni will give me an official decision on UCAS and when my conformation letter will come ? Does anyone also know if the uni could reject me having given me a provisional offer ?
Reply 1
Shiftend
I was given a provisional offer on the phone and told to add the course number through the "add clearing choice" option.

Does anyone know when the uni will give me an official decision on UCAS and when my conformation letter will come ? Does anyone also know if the uni could reject me having given me a provisional offer ?

Hey, this is the same with me. I was given the verbal offer over the phone at 9am, where I immediately added the course to UCAS however I am still waiting for them to confirm via UCAS. They told me it was definite and they would confirm it within 24 hours.

Know what you mean though, I really want it to be officially official. In the meantime though I have still changed my Student Finance and also started to look at potential accommodation.
Reply 2
Just got an e-mail saying:
"Thank you for referring your self through Clearing we will be processing our accepts over the next few days and you can expect the place to be confirmed by Tuesday of next week".

So I will have to wait until next week until im 100% sure I have the place.

Latest

Trending

Trending